Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How you know you’re getting old.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When you suddenly realise that the target demographic for all those Over 50s Funeral Plan adverts feat. people who look and act like your dear old nan and grandad is YOU :ohmy:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
A teacher friend of mine told me that on the day Margaret Thatcher died he heard one of his a-level students say, "We don't like Thatcher in my house because she stole my grandmother's milk".

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Seeing that the son of someone you went to school with his playing professional football. I have also had the holy trinity of doctor, dentist and consultant young enough to be my daughter.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
All the above and just looking in the mirror.
Wow, who is that old git looking at me!

Don't. I'm not sure why, but I never appear in photographs any more. Sure they point the phone thingy at me, but when the snaps come back from the chemist (really quick these days), I'm never in them and instead my place has been taken by this fat old man :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You are bombarded with equity release offers and pension scammers

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
When everywhere is just too loud, shop assistants call you Sir and the big one, flyer distributors dont hand you nightclub leaflets anymore.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
When you see some fit young woman, wearing a short skirt and revealing top and your first thought is
‘She’ll catch a cold wearing that’

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sadly it happened just last night when Mrs Jakarta and I went up to London Tarn to see Her Godson and meet His fiancee for the first time - they are both 30 and getting hitched next month, we have been invited so it seemed appropriate to meet them and have a meal before the Wedding.

We were just going through a hilarious anecdote about Mrs J's School Christmas School Staff Outing about 15 years ago to see Alvin Stardust playing Chichester Festival Theatre when it dawned upon us that neither of them had any idea who Alvin Stardust was... :down:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
When you’ve got more hair in your hooter than atop your head

Yep... hairs spring out everywhere... ears... noses... other 'orrible places... BUT... the biggest ones are the grey ones, that grow twice the speed of the rest of them...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here