Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How you know you’re getting old.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
More hair on my back than on my head.
Getting grumpier by the day.
Being pessimistic about the Albion as I think I've seen it all before.
Looking at Kylie, and thinking 'I would, if I could'.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nah, that's just plastic surgery:

2F7E150800000578-0-image-a-33_1450468399606.jpg

Definition of feeling old: being surprised that Shane MacGowan is still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly when one old school friend, and the wife of another, are both suffering from serious neurological disorders.

On a brighter note when your radio station of choice (Planet Rock) annoys the teenage daughters and when you recall that you saw Peter Ward score on your first ever Albion game (1983 New Year's Day v Watford - uninspiring 1 - 1 draw)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I wasnt sure so I've just checked and having pubes longer than your penis, which are significantly older than your wife:wink:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
When you realise you qualify for Saga holidays and insurance.

When you realise your kids, just about to turn 18, have never experienced the "joy" of dial-up internet in a one-phone-line house, and have lived in a world that's always had the internet.

Realising Channel 4 is 37 years old this year and remembering the opening "sting" on the first night, before Countdown aired for the first time!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In conversation with a 20 something about music, they’d never heard of New Order. I mean, come on...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When more exercise, abstaining from alcohol AND eating more healthily still doesn’t reduce weight. Surgery it is then...;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

When you realise your kids, just about to turn 18, have never experienced the "joy" of dial-up internet in a one-phone-line house, and have lived in a world that's always had the internet.

Realising Channel 4 is 37 years old this year and remembering the opening "sting" on the first night, before Countdown aired for the first time!

Bloody hell, that bit about channel 4 has more than anything else on this thread just AGED ME. You’ve turned my hair grey instantly with the shock!! Barsteward!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A mere youngster. I've got a granddaughter who is 18.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here