Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Yet Another Parking Fine (Not Mine)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Hi all, (Especially Lady Seagull) A friend of mine has received a letter from Euro Car Parks stating his vehicle was parked at BP Connect Petrol Station between 15:38 & 16:27, obviously trying to avoid airport parking charges. Looking through the letter it does not state how long you can be at the petrol station. The letter states By remaining at the car park without authorisation, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the signage the charge of £60 is due if paid within 14 days.

Any help would be gratefully received, thanks in anticipation.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Can we have a separate parking fine section [emoji23]

Edit

So your mate took the pizz stopping BP customers from parking there?

I say bang to rights

I personally agree, still its odd the letter does not state the time limit which was why I was asking the question.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
At East Midlands airport petrol station anyone who opens their boot - even if they were just filling up and putting a newspaper bought at petrol station in boot - gets a £100 fine

loads of examples in local press just lately

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Just got fined £100 (£50 if paid within 14 days) for staying longer in McDonalds car park at Stansted than allowed. Very, very annoying. These airports are Mike Deans.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
At East Midlands airport petrol station anyone who opens their boot - even if they were just filling up and putting a newspaper bought at petrol station in boot - gets a £100 fine

loads of examples in local press just lately
Yep, typical scam by VCS at that location:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-unfair-East-Midlands-Airport-pick-fine.html

Just got fined £100 (£50 if paid within 14 days) for staying longer in McDonalds car park at Stansted than allowed. Very, very annoying. These airports are The Complete And Utter Shysters.
But you won't be PAYING the scam, so why is it annoying?

Which parking scammer? Send me a pm if you like, same goes for the OP.

No-one here is daft enough to PAY Euro Car Parks or actually think the person is 'bang to rights' surely? Euro Car Parks are a laughable firm, at least not one of the aggressive ones like OPS who got kicked out at Peacehaven after splashing out the money their deluded scam victims paid them, by buying a helicopter (unconnected I think);

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17841240.one-parking-solution-buys-helicopter/

Absolute scum but the Director is a BHA fan. Hmmmm...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here