Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Australia, Ashes 4th test - Old Trafford

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s the hope that kills you should be adopted as the England test cricket motto

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, there you go. Shows how little I know about cricket. I just assumed they'd want to carry on with the momentum they have and try to finish the job ASAP.
Well Shane Warne says he'd enforce the follow on, so let's not assume you're wrong.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Buttler needs to hit out now, don’t give them the option. I’m baffled as to why he wasn’t farming the strike more, easy single off the last ball of Lyon last over and he’s just leaving

Starc vs Leach now, I see stumps flying about on the horizon

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shane Warne talking absolute shit - he's saying that the umpires should know the Aussies don't have any reviews left, but England do, so if he's in doubt he should give it out, as we have reviews to overturn it.

What a ****ing idiot.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Give decisions based on how many reviews a team have left :lol: Forever Australian Warne :lolol:

Follow on avoided.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Give decisions based on how many reviews a team have left :lol: Forever Australian Warne :lolol:
It's the most ridiculous cricket comment I can remember hearing from a ex-pro. He's out Boycotted Boycott.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many overs left today?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That was a no ball

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Eh? How wasn’t that a no ball? You could clearly see a small spot of white behind his foot

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Apparently Stokes will only bowl if absolutely required, injury? That would just top things off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here