Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Australia, Ashes 4th test - Old Trafford

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Already got the sinking feeling that the games gone. Looks like a 350+ score with Smith not getting out. Rain about, so can’t see an England win.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Absolutely nothing to do with him being Australian, or a cheat... but I really don't enjoy watching Steve Smith bat.

It's something about the nervous tics, gestures, unorthodox body positions and shots.

It just irritates me.

Give me Kohli, Pujara or Rahane any day.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Normally you’d say this pitch has draw written all over it but can’t help but remind me of the series down under when the Aussies would make 400 on a road of a pitch and then England would come out to bat and waft about like morons. Aided by the fact the Aussie bowlers do have a bit of extra pace.

Smith swipes it miles up the air right between 3 fielders, unbelievable.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Normally you’d say this pitch has draw written all over it but can’t help but remind me of the series down under when the Aussies would make 400 on a road of a pitch and then England would come out to bat and waft about like morons. Aided by the fact the Aussie bowlers do have a bit of extra pace.

Smith swipes it miles up the air right between 3 fielders, unbelievable.

If it's a draw it'll be down to the weather. England will be no match for Smith's batting or Starc's bowling. Unless of course they poison the Aussies hotel food :lol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If it's a draw it'll be down to the weather. England will be no match for Smith's batting or Starc's bowling. Unless of course they poison the Aussies hotel food :lol:

Weather looks fine aside from a few hours tomorrow morning, the pitch just looks like it’s offering nothing to me. Can’t believe Old Trafford is playing so slow, used to be a fast bouncy surface.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely disgusting finally get Smith and leach has bowled a no ball, how the F**k does a spinner bowl a no ball?

Disgrace.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A spinner bowling a no ball to get Smith out... I'm f**ked right off now!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here