Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How is your Albion Mojo going into the International break?

How is your Albion Mojo as we go to the International break

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's winter already?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5 I haven't got a clue what's going on anymore.

Hold on tight the Albion roller coaster is about to go at a breakneck speed with big wins and big defeats...imo

Get the impression that a few are starting to view Potter in the Emperor’s New Clothes though

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Loving the football , not really liking the idea of binning 2 strikers and hoping a Academy player can take on the burden , absolutely made up for Connolly i just hope the manager knows what he's doing because iv'e no clue as to wtf is going on , no change there .

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
5. Like the new style of football and the manager. I have a big fear that we will go down based on the lack of any clear whipping boys this season and that we are already behind where we need to be. The very very odd striker situation has just made these fears greater. That said, I know nothing and am normally wrong and luckily the people in charge know far more than me so hopefully we will be ok.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
8 . . . change was needed, change has happened . . . . strap in and lets enjoy the ride.

VAR aside.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
5 - flattered to deceive a little.

Defensively weaker, offensively more creative, but like last season still can’t finish.

Lack of forwards a concern....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
It was always a huge gamble to get rid of Chris, but one most of us were just about ok to go with as we want more attacking football.
However, the good early start to the season is now a thing of the past and we’ve said goodbye to two of our senior strikers.
I’m now seriously concerned that we will soon find ourselves out of our depth and headed for the championship.
So my mojo is 4 but I’m not worried as I’ve been there since 1978 and it’s been far worse than being in the championship!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
2017-18
P4 pts4

2018-19
P4 pts4

2019-20
P4 pts4

Not sure if we've started any better than previous years or not really. Mojo is still an 8 though, liking what Potter is trying to do, and games have been entertaining. I'm all in Potter, prepared to back him. If he's happy to let a couple go out on loan, I'm not going to start worrying about it yet.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Solid 7 for me. Would have been an 8 or 9 if we'd got more points chalked up, but I'm sure it'll click.

Have enjoyed watching the games, which is a damned sight more than I did last season.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where have all the strikers gone?
They've gone to Turkey every one....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Solid 7 for me. Would have been an 8 or 9 if we'd got more points chalked up, but I'm sure it'll click.

Have enjoyed watching the games, which is a damned sight more than I did last season.

I enjoyed the first 22 or so games last season. After P21, we were W7 D5 L9. We'd beaten ManUtd, Palace and Everton. Wasn't all bad.

I've got a good mojo at the moment, however if you offered me 26 pts after 21 games like we achieved last season, I'd snatch your hand off.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Was 4 Up to 7 now down to 5. Relying on Murray again who we know can only be effective in box. Plus Connelly who hasnt played a full game in any division. Hopes for Maupay but he needs someone to play next to. Very odd decision to let Androne go. Clutching at straws if we think we have other players who could play up front WHEN we have injuries.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
5. On the one hand the games have been much better to watch and the 3-0 win at Watford showed what happens when it goes right. On the other, we appear to be far too open at times and this reminds me of the start of the Hypia spell. Statistically unlucky, better to watch but a series of poor results each week before everyone got restless and it all went to shit. The loaning of Andone seems odd given he was worth a place in the team 2 games ago and going toe to toe with citeh does make me question if they really know what they are doing. No wonder Pep was complimentary as he couldn't believe his luck.

I've no idea which way it will go from here but one things for sure it won't be dull. Very good or spectacularly bad is my guess.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here