Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Squad photos on the Albion App

SyringeMonkey

Feb 26, 2017
Apologies if fixtures.

What with the current team turbulence, I was just reminding myself of the whole squad on the Albion app. Several, including Trossard, Montoya, Burn and Webster have yet to earn their picture, despite it managing to tell us their exact height and weight.

Stranger, Maupay is still pictured in his Brentford kit, and Mooy in the Huddersfield strip. They must have some decent pics by now?

Made me think of my Nan who always hated you wearing a coat inside her house, because 'it looks like you're not wanting to stay long...'. (It was always bloomin' freezing, though.)

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Apologies if fixtures.

What with the current team turbulence, I was just reminding myself of the whole squad on the Albion app. Several, including Trossard, Montoya, Burn and Webster have yet to earn their picture, despite it managing to tell us their exact height and weight.

Stranger, Maupay is still pictured in his Brentford kit, and Mooy in the Huddersfield strip. They must have some decent pics by now?

Made me think of my Nan who always hated you wearing a coat inside her house, because 'it looks like you're not wanting to stay long...'. (It was always bloomin' freezing, though.)

I don't think the App has been updated for a while. They are looking at bringing out a new app soon and have effectively suspended the old one (current one).

SyringeMonkey

Feb 26, 2017
Thanks! Only really use it for links, fixtures, scores and lineups. Hadn’t clocked that the news feed hadn’t been updated since the 7th August!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here