Jul 5, 2003
at home
Had a new one this morning

....we will be joined by vikram xxxxxx who is a innovator and “ thought leader”

Thought leader....FFS

:down::down::down:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Had the pleasure of speaking to a Client Onboarding Executive the other day about "Hot Housing" a project. Apparently ducks needed to be in a row as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been invited to a “webinar” where I have asked to “ clear my mind of all preconceptions and provide zen thinking and high level patterns to measure digital workflows on a multi tenanted platform...”

I despair

According to that link, 'thought leaders' are often asked to speak at 'webinars' :facepalm:

Also had this in a project brief.

We need to find solutions to our limitations or nuisances and utilise everyone in the team to get over the line.

Everyone is valued, everyone is respected and everyone has a say but with critical path in mind as we must progress towards our goal. Please honour these values.

You ridicule that yet you use 'project brief' yourself :lolol:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have been invited to a “webinar” where I have asked to “ clear my mind of all preconceptions and provide zen thinking and high level patterns to measure digital workflows on a multi tenanted platform...”

Well see that you do then :lolol:

Have you tried explaining that you're from planet earth?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

We need to find solutions to our limitations or nuisances and utilise everyone in the team to get over the line.

Everyone is valued, everyone is respected and everyone has a say but with critical path in mind as we must progress towards our goal. Please honour these values.

2015DavidBrent_TheOffice_16_041215-920x610.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

We need to find solutions to our limitat614CBC6A-3B44-4F2F-AFC3-0DAA5B264AE2.jpegions or nuisances and utilise everyone in the team to get over the line.

View attachment 114906
ha ha ha

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A company I work for was recently bought out/merged, which has released a wave of corporabollocks, such as the appointment of 'engagement champions'. Every member of staff from directors to cleaners has had to attend a 3 hour workshop on 'enhancing the customer experience journey' in which one learns that everyone is a customer- from the postman, to the HR manager to the IT bods. Also, the primary objective of the business is not to make profit but to 'provide exceptional customer experiences' :ffsparr:. This has all come against the backdrop of redundancies, cutbacks and a general pissing everybody off.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm retired now, so has everyone stopped pushing the envelope (how quaint) and blue sky thinking?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is a site called modern toss......the best for this sort of stuff

I’ll find the link

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A company I work for was recently bought out/merged, which has released a wave of corporabollocks, such as the appointment of 'engagement champions'.

Wondered how long it would be before 'champions' got a mention. Where I worked people were anointed 'champions' to do the shit jobs nobody else wanted to do. Paper jam? Seek ye out thee Photocopier Champion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have all wanted to say this in “ brainstorming “ meetings 27B2FC21-0816-4593-AE21-7D53A4A3D724.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here