Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shinji Okazaki?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
What are we doing looking at players from the Spanish second divison? That's worse than the Eredivisie...

We need someone with proven Premier League experience, not this rubbish.

Half right. Certainly not good enough for the direction we’re heading in (hopefully).

But can’t get much more experienced than a PL winners medal and CL experience at this stage of the transfer window.. Plus we do need a striker that can work hard and not get sent off a lot.

Personally wouldn’t get goosebumps at this transfer if it happened but would feel reassured that someone would come off the bench and put in 100%.

Edit
Also an another potentially excellent marketing signing to flog some shirts in the Pacific. Probably the more desirable element of the transfer as far as the board are concerned.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Might be wrong here, but I just can't see him as a Potter player. Would he offer more than Andone? Not at all.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Half right. Certainly not good enough for the direction we’re heading in (hopefully).

But can’t get much more experienced than a PL winners medal and CL experience at this stage of the transfer window.. Plus we do need a striker that can work hard and not get sent off a lot.

Personally wouldn’t get goosebumps at this transfer if it happened but would feel reassured that someone would come off the bench and put in 100%.

Edit
Also an another potentially excellent marketing signing to flog some shirts in the Pacific. Probably the more desirable element of the transfer as far as the board are concerned.

(I was joking)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What' wrong with the data? That is our squad, isn't it?
No Connolly or Alzate in either U23 or senior squad. Băluţă in both squads for starters. It's a general mess.

I'm losing the will to live explaining this. No more, people will have to check themselves.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I might be incorrect but I believe you cant register players for PL after September 2 even if they are on free transfer.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Free transfer no, but clubs can still sign free agents throughout the course of the year, as long as they were not registered to a club at the start of the season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No Connolly or Alzate in either U23 or senior squad. Băluţă in both squads for starters. It's a general mess.

I'm losing the will to live explaining this. No more, people will have to check themselves.
Don't think we have to name Connolly or Alzate in the senior squad as they're U23 (that would take us over the 25 limit anyway) - but showing Baluta there is, I admit, a bot odd.

Perhaps Potter has decided that Connolly and Alzate will be in the senior group all the time this season, and won't feature for the U23s at all - in which case I suppose we wouldn't name them in the U23 squad?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Schelotto would probably do OK with the way we're playing now, I remember the Chelsea game when he had a stormer then one bad game later he disappeared off the face of the planet , I hope he gets another go at it personally.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Schelotto would probably do OK with the way we're playing now, I remember the Chelsea game when he had a stormer then one bad game later he disappeared off the face of the planet , I hope he gets another go at it personally.

I agree, i’m rather fond of our very own walnut whippet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here