Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 10,875 viewing. Greetings, residents of Κωνσταντινούπολις???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
10,875 viewing. Greetings, residents of Κωνσταντινούπολις???

That's a lot. We have been over 2K a lot lately but I am assuming we now have some visiting Galatasary suppoters viewing.....???

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
My mate and his wife got into an airport taxi on arrival in Cyprus on holiday, the driver (Greek Cypriot) offered them the Greek powdered sugar delicacy Loukoumi, to which my mate said, as he took some, “Ah, Turkish Delight”. A very quiet and awkward taxi ride ensued.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
My mate and his wife got into an airport taxi on arrival in Cyprus on holiday, the driver (Greek Cypriot) offered them the Greek powdered sugar delicacy Loukoumi, to which my mate said, as he took some, “Ah, Turkish Delight”. A very quiet and awkward taxi ride ensued.

And another thing, don't ask for a Turkish Coffee......

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Discuss in less than 10K words: is Graeme Souness a leg end or bell end?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One for our Romanian visitors: was it wise to turn up at a World Cup sporting the same hair do’s? And is there really a statue of Phil Neville in Bucharest?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
iyi akşamlar harry ve çete

My Mother was born in Brighton. That's how i came to know Turkish.???

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Florin Andone, Instagram hesabından Galatasaray’ı takip ediyor.

Help me out here please someone?
If the second letter in Florin is an l and the letter fourth from the end of the sentence is an i. Just what is that letter after the apostrophe at the end of Galatasaray, and how is it pronounced?

Florin Andone, Instagram hesabından Galatasaray’ı takip ediyor.

Help me out here please someone?
If the second letter in Florin is an l and the letter fourth from the end of the sentence is an i. Just what is that letter after the apostrophe at the end of Galatasaray, and how is it pronounced?
Maybe it just denotes pronunciation without the dot eg light and lit.

A few minutes ago it was 04:30 in Istanbul yet there were still over 12,000 viewing NSC. Most of these won't be the same people as those viewing 5 hours ago, so does this mean there must be hundreds of thousands throughout the Americas who have chosen us as their Premier League team to follow?

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
And another thing, don't ask for a Turkish Coffee......

That's because you wouldn't know what a decent coffee is. It's superb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here