Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
I thought we had a relatively good transfer window until we started shipping strikers out after it closed. Shrewd business Barber. Send them out when you can’t replace them.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I don’t get it. 1 injury or suspension away from having 1 fit striker and unproven youth players filling in. Even if 1 plays up top, you need a squad of at least 3 first teams.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When Locadia left and I said "one down, one to go" this wasn't the one I was expecting.

Still, with this slash and burn policy, there's still hope for Ali J. Hope he leaves I mean...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At least our filed accounts will look good with some big earners off the books and a bunch of kids in the first team

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Was hoping Hughton would have sold Andone and Locadia in June, but his sacking bought them both time. It was clear last spring neither were going to be the prolific successors to Murray. Getting their wages paid now should hopefully be part of the green light to land a striker in January we have identified already.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If we want shot because of attitude etc

Why are we loaning him ? Why don’t we just sell him.

He'll be worth more if he can score a few goals in Turkey.

The club would possibly owe him loads of compensation too. Want the player to force the move, ideally.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have a feeling we shipped out Ahannach quickly to USG because of this...

To sing a free agent we have to have less than 25 senior players on the books. Now it could be that technically Crofts is registered as 1 ( wouldn't surprise me ), so a quick loan out of Ahannach was required so we could bring in a free agent striker ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here