Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You didn't. I have misread your post and checking through your older posts misjudged your position. Apologies proffered.
Thank you. I honestly didn't expect you to reply with anything meaningful, let alone apologise. I have great faith in Bloom. Letting Andone go might be the best thing for the club, but it would have been even better if he had a good attitude, good discipline, and was playing and scoring regularly. It's not to be, which is a shame, but hey ho.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Thank you. I honestly didn't expect you to reply with anything meaningful, let alone apologise
If I am wrong there is nothing more to be done than admit it, apologise if necessary, change position to reflect new knowledge and move on. I can't stand people who maintain a position when they have been thoroughly debunked. Reading through your posts the only thing we disagree on is how VAR is implemted , even then we both want it.

Now back to the football :cheers:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Forensic TV replays were the nails being lined up in Florin’s box; VAR is the hammer that drove them in. Unfortunately his shielding/tackle/assault would’ve probably been seen in any generation. Look at Solly’s face when FA gets stuck in.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I'm sure someone has mentioned this already but Galatasaray have had a player sent off in each of their last three games. Andone should fit right in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm sure someone has mentioned this already but Galatasaray have had a player sent off in each of their last three games. Andone should fit right in.

He seems very well suited to their style!

I assume they still win these games where their players are sent off.

What’s interesting in that they’ve shipped a 30 goal striker to Bruges to make way for Florin and an injured Falcao.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I see andone is w@nking off his agents again on insta. If there was ever any doubt whose decision this move was.

It's becoming irritating now. Will be such a shammmmme if he flops.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd rather he banged in 15 goals before Christmas so we can sell him for a tidy profit. Then he can flop.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I see andone is w@nking off his agents again on insta. If there was ever any doubt whose decision this move was.

It's becoming irritating now. Will be such a shammmmme if he flops.

Here's the insta post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19mXWYgF3l/

No "thanks and goodbye" posts and his most recent 2 posts haven't been liked by any players from the first team which they often do to each other. Does look like maybe he was a prick and wanted to leave. The red card was a way of forcing that possbly?

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Here's the insta post:

No "thanks and goodbye" posts and his most recent 2 posts haven't been liked by any players from the first team which they often do to each other. Does look like maybe he was a prick and wanted to leave. The red card was a way of forcing that possbly?

Just had a browse through his Instagram and after seeing that pic with him posing with the disney castle in the background, I'm glad we've got rid. Very glad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wLof7Istu/d

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just had a browse through his Instagram and after seeing that pic with him posing with the disney castle in the background, I'm glad we've got rid. Very glad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wLof7Istu/

What do you mean???

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 14.43.26.png

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Here's the insta post:

Yes I think so. I think before the Soton match his thought process was along the lines of ... "I know Galatasaray are interested, I want to try Champions League, I want to be closer to home, I'm not popular here, I want the possibility of another signing on fee ..... but, the club will never let me go as they are short of strikers and the transfer window has closed ..... I know I what I can do to force their hand"

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What this instagram pic doesn't show is Goofy lying flat out, Mickey Mouse with a broken arm and 7 dwarfs cowering in a corner

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Yes I think so. I think before the Soton match his thought process was along the lines of ... "I know Galatasaray are interested, I want to try Champions League, I want to be closer to home, I'm not popular here, I want the possibility of another signing on fee ..... but, the club will never let me go as they are short of strikers and the transfer window has closed ..... I know I what I can do to force their hand"

Jeez louise, really?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When Courtney Baker-Richardson got his debut in Swansea in September last year he got a red card after four minutes. After the suspension was over, Potter immediatly gave him the chance again to show that it is ok to make mistakes. He wouldnt let anyone leave over a thing like that. Instead its defo about the bigger picture.

My wild guess is that Andone did very well in training and friendlys over the summer and Potter gave him chances in the initial games. After that, he might have turned complacent, entitled and cocky and Potter realised he dont want him in the squad.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
So much bollocks on here. Here is an image of bad boy Florin stealing milk from a kid.

66466556_103477824239673_426730582452639814_n.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

:lolol: come on

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Whether or not Andone was a dick or not I still think by anyone’s judgment this is a loss for us, whether he’s a dick off the pitch and caused unrest, which btw is conjecture really because nobody actually categorically knows, he’s probably our second best striker we have and we didn’t replace him.

My guess is Potter was probably very angry with him after his red card and there must have been an internal falling out after that, I don’t buy the whole him not being popular and causing trouble stuff before that as he always gave maximum effort, and yes I know the red card was daft but he’s always had that in his game that’s nothing new so not indicative of him wanting to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here