On the good ship Venus
Bony should have seen us
A figurehead of Nod in bed
sucking Jermaine Jenas ?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Do it, hyjacking this thread to stories about Campbell being an absolute bitch would be going some even by NSC standards.

You bloody started it !!! :eek:

PS : I've never met her, so cannot comment on what she's like as a person. However, if she can score goals...

Back to "Andone to Galatasaray" please, everybody. As you were...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I honestly think that Connelly is ready. Possibly because he is a grafting poacher. It's a more transferable skill.

I was reading about how Keegan made the translation from Scuny to Scouse and thought of how good it would be if he turned out the same.

I'm a glass half empty person but I just get this feeling about him that it's going to turn out really well.

I don't doubt that Connelly is ready as he was put in at City. I'm one of the posters on here who was delighted at the prospect of GP bringing on youth. My issue is simply that one injury gives us zero options.

At Watford Glenn spearheaded our new approach, got us in front and then gave way to pace off the bench. But if Murray gets injured we have no experience, if Connelly gets injured we have no youth and if Maupay gets injured we have have no options. If we end up with Ali J at False 9 we are royally screwed because the bloke doesn't have any of the physical attributes needed for the Premier League.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Having only just seen this news am bizarrely quite pleased if this is true

Not a type of player who I would expect GP would ever have wanted us to sign - and as Saints game proved a complete liability at times

And to be fair to GP players we have signed on his watch are all getting game time re Webster, Trossard and Maupay

Our issue is we now don't need as many wingers / strikers as before as now paying three rather than four

We are also likely to go with a "false nine" at times I suspect

Our formation will evolve to become more fluid - Murray and Gross I suspect over time will play key roles - don't discount Ali J or Izzy either

Bissouma as a false nine would be rather fun too

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Didn't Dunky play upfront a few years back in an emergency?

Who would have thought we would again be so reliant on Murray this season? Maybe at this rate we'll need to give him a couple of extra years!

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Having only just seen this news am bizarrely quite pleased if this is true

Not a type of player who I would expect GP would ever have wanted us to sign - and as Saints game proved a complete liability at times

And to be fair to GP players we have signed on his watch are all getting game time re Webster, Trossard and Maupay

Our issue is we now don't need as many wingers / strikers as before as now paying three rather than four

We are also likely to go with a "false nine" at times I suspect

Our formation will evolve to become more fluid - Murray and Gross I suspect over time will play key roles - don't discount Ali J or Izzy either

Bissouma as a false nine would be rather fun too
To be fair, they don't seem to have been the players CH wanted to sign either. He didn't seem to play them more than he had to, and GP has binned them ASAP. Maybe CH was right about them too.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
You bloody started it !!! :eek:

PS : I've never met her, so cannot comment on what she's like as a person. However, if she can score goals...

Back to "Andone to Galatasaray" please, everybody. As you were...

But please explain other parts of her anatomy ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Think that we can’t sign a free agent if we have 25 senior players at the club, if Crofts counts as a senior player it would stop us signing a free agent even if we aren’t naming him in our 25.

Where on earth are you getting your info from? I'm pretty sure you are getting confused with the 25 man squad and even then you can sign free agents, you just can't play them in the first team. As for Crofts, he isn't anywhere near being included in our 25 man squad so it's irrelevant.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Probably wildly of the mark here, but, is it possible a work permit could of been secured for young Percy? ???

If so, could he be recalled from a European loan?

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here