Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Surely a good man manager can explain to each player what is it isn’t expected of them? If F. A. knew he had to calm down but didn’t then the loan is understandable.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I asked the club if they’ll reprint my daughters Andone shirt she bought at the first home game. They refused [emoji35]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I asked the club if they’ll reprint my daughters Andone shirt she bought at the first home game. They refused [emoji35]

I took my Romanian colleague to the Man City game he came out of the shop with a yellow Andone shirt.

That hasn't aged well!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...to me the idea of a new manager arriving at a club with three attackers in an established pecking order of ABC only to find a few weeks later that his view is they are in fact CAB or CBA is entirely reasonable.

GBH, if Andone is involved.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I see andone is w@nking off his agents again on insta. If there was ever any doubt whose decision this move was.

It's becoming irritating now. Will be such a shammmmme if he flops.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not sure if you’re on a wind up or not, but just in case you’re not I’ll reply.

Potter simply doesn’t do red cards, ill discipline and the like. He absolutely smashed the the FairPlay League last season:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/GB2/saison_id/2018

Andone did one of the worst things he could have done in the eyes of the Manager, absolutely no surprise he has been moved on now. Potterball has no room for Andone’s temperamental misdemeanours.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I see andone is w@nking off his agents again on insta. If there was ever any doubt whose decision this move was.

It's becoming irritating now. Will be such a shammmmme if he flops.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Indeed. Really glad he’s gone. Scores a goal every 6 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not entirely sure we can talk about drawing conclusions based on what has already happened when two of the forward players who have featured quite prominently in the opening games of the season have both been booted out of the club.

Those performances by Locadia (unconvincing at best, or simply not up to a PL job), and Andone (a red card waiting to happen against Stains, again, which cost us so dearly in a home 6 pointer) ... told Potter all he needed to know. They had their chance, on top of games last season, and fluffed it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those performances by Locadia (unconvincing at best, or simply not up to a PL job), and Andone (a red card waiting to happen against Stains, again, which cost us so dearly in a home 6 pointer) ... told Potter all he needed to know. They had their chance, on top of games last season, and fluffed it.

Shame he didn't give Ali J a runout then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here