Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa tickets (league away)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It wasn't just there that we blew it.
More to the point of the thread, wasn't it sold out for us yet they were banks of empty seats?

Where do you think there were banks of empty seats?...I seem to recall part of a ‘home’ stand closed...possibly above where I was sitting

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Is this one going to sell out at high points / sth level?

In between messing around in Borneo, this looks like the only away game that I am going to be able to take my daughter to this season, any chance that a lowly non-season ticket holder can get a pair of tickets for this one????????

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I'll hazard a guess that this will go down to all season ticket holders and with a sniff of Members getting in on the action. If A London game gets to that level a game in Birmingham is bound to. My guess 10 loyalty points (Possibly 15 as they are only a wee club)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As its an easy ground to get to and cheapish train travel and we haven't played them in the PL yet and its a chance for points I think this could be popular and it will probably be 10 points

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think demand will be quite high for this one - we've only played them twice in the last 35 years or so.

For one of those our ticket allocation was restricted and the other was nearly 10 years ago for a cup game where we were the minnows.

So, I think it will have some appeal to ground collectors who've not been to Villa Park before, and to others who see it as a chance to see us get a result.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On-sale dates
STHs with 275+ points Tuesday 3th September
STHs with 245+ points* Wednesday 4th September
STHs with 214+ points* Thursday 5th September
All STHs* Friday 6th September
MyAlbion+ Members* Tuesday 10th September
Purchase History* Thursday 12th September

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So, I think it will have some appeal to ground collectors who've not been to Villa Park before, and to others who see it as a chance to see us get a result.

A result would be good, my last 6 visits to Villa P6 W0 D1 L5 F5 A14 so not exactly a lucky ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here