Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live in Hove? Shame about your new neighbours

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Our human rights laws are used to the absolute max by travellers, their lawyers and (some) left wing luvvies who are obsessed with protecting them.

Not often known, but they also abuse restauranteurs and retailers. A Rottingdean barber cut the hair of a bunch of travellers, who at the end simply said to him “We’re not fuc*ing paying a penny, what ya going to do about it?”. Nothing, they won, again. They pile into local restaurants, eat loads then at the very end say we’re not paying, there was a hair in one of the dishes. Again nothing.

Not cowardice, but these animals are rarely challenged. A lifetime of violence, bare knuckle fighting, young kids taught to take and give punches, always in numbers .... the odds are stacked on their side.
Which is why a mass cull is the only option

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which is why a mass cull is the only option

There are several groupings of travellers, but I’d love the Irish Republic lot shipped en masse back home.

They serve no purpose to the UK, other than stealing, extortion from the vulnerable, intimidation, spoiling parks, fly tipping and ignoring a raft of UK laws.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
They're humans. Why not get someone down there to see how long they're intending to stay for, get a couple of big bins down there for them to use and there won't be any problems. They make people feel uncomfortable because of the demonisation of them as people but it's an attitude. Treat them with respect, and they'll not cause anyone a problem.
Have you ever had any dealings with travellers? From what you have posted, I doubt that you have.
They revel in their reputation, and enjoy making people “uncomfortable “.
If you show any weakness, they will just piss all over you.
We need stronger laws to deal with them, and a stronger resolve amongst the authorities to utilise those laws.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The travellers will go sometime this week ( hopefully ) and we will have beautiful central Hove back to its usual. I think perhaps living in er Newhaven you might have a tiny chip on your shoulder. Central Hove is expensive for a reason, its clearly the nicest part of our city to live in.

Ok mate, I haven't had a go at Hove have I?
Why have I got a chip on my shoulder because I live in Newhaven?

You've always been slightly weird with some of the stuff you post.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Argus reporting they (mostly) cleaned up after themselves at Hove Lawns

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Have you ever had any dealings with travellers? From what you have posted, I doubt that you have.
They revel in their reputation, and enjoy making people “uncomfortable “.
If you show any weakness, they will just piss all over you.
We need stronger laws to deal with them, and a stronger resolve amongst the authorities to utilise those laws.

Totally agree. Anyone who thinks that they are salt of the earth rascals that are picked on, are morons that need a holiday to the real world.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Riddled? I’m quite happy with my feelings towards those scumbags thanks.

image.jpg

Arguing with [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] :lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

None of this soft pansy shit.

Where's those bloody travellers. OOhhhhh they really grind my gears. My neighbours cats brothers uncles tree surgeons adopted cousins social workers had her brothers front door letterbox vandalised by these Vermin. I'm not one for promoting Hitler's views but these Romani gypsys who think they can park up where they like need a backhand from us boys on this thread.

You might like to laugh and giggle at me but the joke is on you for doing nothing about it unlike myself. (pussy)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Where's those bloody travellers. OOhhhhh they really grind my gears. My neighbours cats brothers uncles tree surgeons adopted cousins social workers had her brothers front door letterbox vandalised by these Vermin. I'm not one for promoting Hitler's views but these Romani gypsys who think they can park up where they like need a backhand from us boys on this thread.

You might like to laugh and giggle at me but the joke is on you for doing nothing about it unlike myself. (pussy)

I'm not playing chess tonight Speckled Jim, sorry I'm busy. :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Someone call the Priory

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Is the apostrophe key on your keyboard broken?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here