Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live in Hove? Shame about your new neighbours

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
None of this soft pansy shit.

Where's those bloody travellers. OOhhhhh they really grind my gears. My neighbours cats brothers uncles tree surgeons adopted cousins social workers had her brothers front door letterbox vandalised by these Vermin. I'm not one for promoting Hitler's views but these Romani gypsys who think they can park up where they like need a backhand from us boys on this thread.

You might like to laugh and giggle at me but the joke is on you for doing nothing about it unlike myself. (pussy)

Whatever drugs you are on ain't working. Go and have a long lie down.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Where's those bloody travellers. OOhhhhh they really grind my gears. My neighbours cats brothers uncles tree surgeons adopted cousins social workers had her brothers front door letterbox vandalised by these Vermin. I'm not one for promoting Hitler's views but these Romani gypsys who think they can park up where they like need a backhand from us boys on this thread.

You might like to laugh and giggle at me but the joke is on you for doing nothing about it unlike myself. (pussy)

Whoops double post

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm not bothered by the result of this one. It's the style of play and courage I'm intrigued by here. The way I'm playing is far more positive and brings excitement for the rest of the season.

I'd rather go down playing my style than staying up playing the miserable, bitter, negative tactics of GB

:clap: It’s 2-2! Unbelievable scenes here Jeff!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm in the middle of Ashurst with a dodgy Internet connection. You have posted bollocks for most of the day. Seriously are you ill?

Not trying to be horrible but haven't you got some sort of brain disease right now? Pretty sure you broadcasted it on here a few weeks back? If so, sorry to hear it and I hope you recover and get the right and successful treatment

but nonetheless you really aren't in a position to use any sort of illness or disability as some sort of putdown or a reason to why someone's opinons differs to yourst. But go ahead keep searching for a disability. Funny how Hitler hated Travellers and disabled people and that's your current target for abuse.

But yeah I'll take a lie down......

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not trying to be horrible but haven't you got some sort of brain disease right now? Pretty sure you broadcasted it on here a few weeks back? If so, sorry to hear it and I hope you recover and get the right and successful treatment

but nonetheless you really aren't in a position to use any sort of illness or disability as some sort of putdown or a reason to why someone's opinons differs to yourst. But go ahead keep searching for a disability. Funny how Hitler hated Travellers and disabled people and that's your current target for abuse.

But yeah I'll take a lie down......

Fair enough.
My brain is still working whereas yours is not. You should seek help.
The mods must be on the same drugs you are.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Errr, well i was going to say that they are not Romany Gypsies and Romany Gypsies actually despise the travellers that have been on Hove lawns but some of you have gone off on a personal binfest with each other, so I'll just stop here!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Errr, well i was going to say that they are not Romany Gypsies and Romany Gypsies actually despise the travellers that have been on Hove lawns but some of you have gone off on a personal binfest with each other, so I'll just stop here!

Are you sure they're Irish travellers?

Are Romani Gypsies supposed to be nicer?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would you be able to fix it?

Our overdue meet up might've just knocked on the door......

PS Their

You've posted an entire thread full of nonsense but this is the most baffling of the lot. Well, except for the whole "hug a traveller" thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here