Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Too early to say.
Webbo hasn't been bought to sit on the bench, so we shall just have to see how G.P. uses his 4 defenders for the rest of the season.
If we accept that Dunk will be an ever present , notwithstanding injury or suspension, my guess is that Webbo, Shane and Big Dan will all see a fair bit of action during the campaign.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Slightly surprised by the hint of negativity from some regarding 'the new Albion' after just four games, including a ten man display and an away match re 'The Mighty Man. City'.

I’m not, there are plenty who are still pissed with CH’s dismissal and will remind us every time we lose by playing expansive football

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m not, there are plenty who are still pissed with CH’s dismissal and will remind us every time we lose by playing expansive football

And other Albion fans who just can't wait to get on here, after a loss, no matter who the manager was/is/will be.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Duffy is a brilliant defender and is great at many things, passing and playing out from the back are not two of them.

Webster looked really assured on the ball and that run out of defence that led to the injury, was very impressive.

Was yesterday the silent passing of a mini era, the Duffy and Dunk era is over?

Hope not. Duffy's done nothing to warrant being dropped to the bench. Dan Burn might be flavour of last month, but if he causes many more VAR-era goals to be chalked off, then sentiment will soon turn sharply against him.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We look very weak at the back and have conceded goals rather than look solid and not concede.

Duffy was very much at fault for scumHamptons first goal and shipping a shed load of goals at the end of last season would say you are wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not sure why all of our back 3 all have to be ball playing centre halves. There is not a better player in our squad for winning aerial battles, blocks and scoring from set pieces and for me for his lack of passing range the other qualities more than make up for it.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I expect it will be mixed up according to the opposition. Dunk and Duffy would probably be first choice in a flat back 4 but as that system is out of favour and the 3 CB's require them to be competent on the ball with good passing skills, it'll probably be Duffy who misses out most.
Yes it will be more of a mix and match for the defender's depending on opposition. Same with the rest of the team if there are options. How many times last year players needed a rest but had to play.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
We look very weak at the back and have conceded goals rather than look solid and not concede.

The club and many of the fans no longer want to watch games where the defensive line starts at number 9. Give it time BG we are just at the start of something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here