Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Connolly touch the ball other than...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
... taking the KO after City’s 4th and picking it up after he was flagged offside the second time? Shame if not.

Thought he looked hungry and buzzy.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Must admit i don't remember him touching the ball.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Ball was played into him round about the halfway line held it up and passed it on

Did he not also win the ball for the break when Pascal then didn’t find Murray ?

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Does it matter, what was relevant is that the game was lost and Potter made the decision to give him experience. All teams should have a young player on bench to give them experience in this situation.

I watched the Burnley vs Liverpool with my Burnley mate and after it went 3-0 the players stopped trying so perfect time to give a young player a runout but no young players available on either bench. So again big credit to Potter for using his subs wisely, give Connolly half a dozen run outs from the bench then give him a start.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
... taking the KO after City’s 4th and picking it up after he was flagged offside the second time? Shame if not.

Thought he looked hungry and buzzy.

Nothing wrong with kick offs, It's where i get the majority of my touches in some games :lol::lol::lol:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Connolly had the ball in the City half in a great position and tried to play a 1-2 with Gross who then f**ked it up and gave the ball straight to a City defender when if he found Connolly he would have been clean through on goal. I remember screaming at Gross at the time for costing Connolly a glorious chance to score !

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Connolly had the ball in the City half in a great position and tried to play a 1-2 with Gross who then f**ked it up and gave the ball straight to a City defender when if he found Connolly he would have been clean through on goal. I remember screaming at Gross at the time for costing Connolly a glorious chance to score !

Gross should have played the ball behind the City player. He passed in front and the ball was intercepted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here