View Poll Results: How do you rate the Potter revolution thus far?

Voters
538. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very happy

124 23.05%
  • Happy

264 49.07%
  • So-so

128 23.79%
  • Unhappy

20 3.72%
  • Very unhappy

2 0.37%
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    We are closer in time to a T-Rex than a T-Rex was to a Stegosaurus.
    “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
    Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

4 Not allowed!
      Still very happy with it. Enjoying this season so much more than last. Even those wins against West Ham and Wolves this time last year were painful to watch, this season has been a breath of fresh air compared to that to me.

We are playing some lovely stuff with some really exciting players. We have been incredibly unlucky in our home games so far but I am confident that will change.

We played a difficult Burnley side off the park with no Trossard, Montoya, Bernardo or Bissouma. Those four are first choice players for me, add them into the side and we are looking a really strong, exciting unit.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sorry and 5 shots on target, 9 wild shots which would include Murray’s appalling effort and Propper volley.

Stats can tell a distorted story.

Chances?
      Maupay shot blocked with goalies legs, Murray missed header first half, Connolly blazing into the crowd, snapshot before halftime...... not great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GoingUp View Post
      No draws arnt when we deserve more, especially when they arnt against 'super teams'. We should have had 3 points against West Ham and Burnley and got something out of Southampton. Especially at this stage of the season because will have a real tough run of fixtures soon.
      everyone we've played so far finished above us last season and what you're saying is, so far we've been the better team against all of our opposition other than City (who we still played very well against)

Positive stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190914-195115.png 
Views:	284 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	115253

Stats prior to today suggest we weren't shooting enough and weren't clinical enough but have been defensively sound. We had a fair few attempts today but again didn't take our chances. Restricted Burnley to one shot on target, which was excellently taken by Hendrick.
      Last edited by Bakero; 14-09-2019 at 19:03.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by One Teddy Maybank View Post
      Sorry and 5 shots on target, 9 wild shots which would include Murray’s appalling effort and Propper volley.

Stats can tell a distorted story.

Chances?
      Maupay shot blocked with goalies legs, Murray missed header first half, Connolly blazing into the crowd, snapshot before halftime...... not great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Xg 1.69

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190914-195953.png 
Views:	303 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	115255
      Coming For That No.1 Spot GoingUp's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      everyone we've played so far finished above us last season and what you're saying is, so far we've been the better team against all of our opposition other than City (who we still played very well against)

Positive stuff.
      Im saying yes we were the better side against West Ham and dropped two points. Still I walked away positive after watching a good game of football, after last years negative football it was a great game to watch.

We lost to Saints, still we looked good but still 0 points from a game that we should be looking to take points from. Not dreadful still early in the season.

Now we walk away with a point after conceding a 91st min goal. That feels like a loss to me. I would have taken an ugly 3 points but it was a bad performances that tbh we only deserved a point from.

After West Ham and Saints though I would have said we were 'owed' the 3 points though.

We now have Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle and Man Utd coming up soon, so imo we needed those lost points.... because those games coming up are points gained if we getting anything from.

Not to mention teams like Norwich beating City make life even harder for us, as these are teams we are competing against in this division.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Farehamseagull View Post
      Still very happy with it. Enjoying this season so much more than last. Even those wins against West Ham and Wolves this time last year were painful to watch, this season has been a breath of fresh air compared to that to me.

We are playing some lovely stuff with some really exciting players. We have been incredibly unlucky in our home games so far but I am confident that will change.

We played a difficult Burnley side off the park with no Trossard, Montoya, Bernardo or Bissouma. Those four are first choice players for me, add them into the side and we are looking a really strong, exciting unit.
      A voice in the wilderness.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      How about first season like for like?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Don't know about that, you're welcome to work it out.

It's too far in the past.

But so far the facts show we are a better side this season like for like, Potter has only had a handful of games Hughton had had quite a lot more and was on the slippery slope.
      was out on 9,999 but back after special request from Whitechapel.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Monkey View Post
      A voice in the wilderness.
      IOW, our performances next year will be aesthetically superior to anyone else in the Championship.
      I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first.

(Arrigo Sacchi, Italian national coach; coach, AC Milan, x2.etc. Never played a day professionally)