Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you feel about the Potter revolution thus far?

How do you rate the Potter revolution thus far?

• Very happy

Votes: 123 22.9%
  • Happy

Votes: 264 49.3%
  • So-so

Votes: 127 23.7%
  • Unhappy

Votes: 20 3.7%
  • Very unhappy

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You're not seriously suggesting there are issues that firing the manager may not fix?

Everything I've heard about football for the last two decades is wrong!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I want to be known as the first Brighton fan who called it. Remember what i said.

Relegation under Potter.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Still positive
Wasn’t working today made some subtle changes and we dominated the other 70 minutes. Shows that he is switched on and can make changes and we are up on points from last year taking the same games into consideration. Even in a horrible game like today we tried to play our football

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Relegated in September
Don't forget to give your ticket to someone who wants to be there

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Someone can have it next year. I'm quitting being a season ticket holder.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very positive - that’s 5 good performances out of 5. Desperately unlucky not to have 2-7 more points. Much better to watch and all round more assured & attack minded. Doing a great job so far.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I agree with you. But at least lots of fans will be happy with the entertaining football.

Trouble is i've gone against the grain here and i've upset quite a few natives. They just can't see the bigger picture. Hughton had to go make no mistake. Potter is the wrong appointment by Bloom and it will prove to be very costly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trouble is i've gone against the grain here and i've upset quite a few on here. They just can't see the bigger picture. Hughton had to go make no mistake. Potter is the wrong appointment by Bloom and it will prove to be very costly.

I was thinking about this earlier today. If we do get relegated we’ll have a fire sale of our stars but we have quite a few quality players out on loan and a couple of others who are in the first team squad. We could actually end up benefiting from a relegation in the long term...if we can get back quickly. I know this view will not be even a little bit popular.

The academy may be the making of this club but we may have to take a step backwards for it to happen

Overall, as you may have gathered I am optimistic and more importantly I am enjoying watching us again. I really really hated lasts season

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Trouble is i've gone against the grain here and i've upset quite a few natives. They just can't see the bigger picture. Hughton had to go make no mistake. Potter is the wrong appointment by Bloom and it will prove to be very costly.

What makes you think relegation is on the cards? In your eyes what are the negatives and positives of Potter's style? (I'm assuming you see some positives)

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Right, so who would you have appointed?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Nothing wrong with going against the grain. Would question your ‘giving up season ticket’ comment as knee jerk and not being a very good supporter though. Potter has got us playing well, attacking, yet defensively solid enough. Brought through youth and made bold decisions and got most right. I can’t see where your opinion is coming from, but I’m sure we both hope you’re wrong.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was thinking about this earlier today. If we do get relegated we’ll have a fire sale of our stars but we have quite a few quality players out on loan and a couple of others who are in the first team squad. We could actually end up benefiting from a relegation in the long term...if we can get back quickly. I know this view will not be even a little bit popular.

The academy may be the making of this club but we may have to take a step backwards for it to happen

Lots of people will lose there jobs at BHA. Key players will be sold to lower wage bill. It will be a rebuilding project again. We do have some talent out on loan but can we keep all these players if we go down ? I very much doubt it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lots of people will lose there jobs at BHA. Key players will be sold to lower wage bill. It will be a rebuilding project again. We do have some talent out on loan but can we keep all these players if we go down ? I very much doubt it.

I’d say yes, we’ll keep all the youngsters out on loan if we drop

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nothing wrong with going against the grain. Would question your ‘giving up season ticket’ comment as knee jerk and not being a very good supporter though. Potter has got us playing well, attacking, yet defensively solid enough. Brought through youth and made bold decisions and got most right. I can’t see where your opinion is coming from, but I’m sure we both hope you’re wrong.

No it isn't a knee jerk. I made it clear my feelings about Var. That has sucked the enjoyment out of it. Also the Burnley player should have got a red for that. What is the point in Var ?
Ulloa got a red for the same thing

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
That’s good to hear but we need the points in the bag. Playing nice football is great but we only have 5 points from a very gentle start. A win today was badly needed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Potter changed it around second half and possibly end of the first half. As a result we grew into the game. See the ‘square pegs round holes’ thread I did at half time - Potter realised this too and made a change where people were not so out of position. Except Dan Burn but he played well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here