Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you feel about the Potter revolution thus far?

How do you rate the Potter revolution thus far?

• Very happy

Votes: 123 22.9%
  • Happy

Votes: 264 49.3%
  • So-so

Votes: 127 23.7%
  • Unhappy

Votes: 20 3.7%
  • Very unhappy

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Our defending was so much better today.

West Ham, Stains and ManC all targeted the awful defending of Montoya from the first minute and it led to costly goals.

March was a huge improvement on Montoya today imho.

It was but we were at home and were under huge pressure to win. Just look at how soft some of our goals we have let in. It seriously couldn't get any worse.

Come back to me when we have played 10 games and tell me what you think then. I can see it now. You and others are playing catch up.

Hate to say it fella. 100% going down this year, Hold your horses before slating me. I'm happy to play the waiting game to prove you lot on here how poor Potter is

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The way we set up. We don't have the quality to play 3 at the back at this level. Our budget is puny compared to the rest.Potter with no experience at this level and it shows. Our shocking defending is what t gets me. It's embarrassing .

No it’s not but you whining like three year old is. You are in for a very long season. God knows what you are going to be like when results go our way. What you need is a dose of perspective.
The last half dozen home games of last season were biblically bad. At least under potter we have a chance of getting results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm not feeling the entertainment. I'm feeling pissed off and frustrated by our inability to get the job done in the final third, and the softness of the goals we concede. I don't know if this is better than the boredom and frustration with our inability to get the job done in the final third, and the inevitably of conceding when we defend against premier league teams for 80+ minutes each game.
You will be starting a new manager thread before Christmas so stick about Acker son.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Much more attractive but our defence is a worry. Propper is much more of an attacking force but we look exposed, defence itself a bit of a shambles but it’s a learning process. If we get to November and we’re not in the bottom three we’ll be fine. Going to miss Trosaard and have to take more chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No it’s not but you whining like three year old is. You are in for a very long season. God knows what you are going to be like when results go our way. What you need is a dose of perspective.
The last half dozen home games of last season were biblically bad. At least under potter we have a chance of getting results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's another one. I'll give you a few weeks :clap:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Our defending was so much better today.

West Ham, Stains and ManC all targeted the awful defending of Montoya from the first minute and it led to costly goals.

March was a huge improvement on Montoya today imho.

Yeah Duffy looked consistent, he had been a bit shaky in the 3.

I thought Webster was good, I just feel its either him or Duffy thought and an actual WB or Winger wide.

Im definitely a believer in Solly starting too.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Shirley a wind up.

Bmuff, Cardiff, Burnley, Stains outclassed us from KO, we stunk the PL out.

Like I said was exaggerating due to just getting back from the game and watching us concede a last min goal.

But the game was rubbish imo and the first half extremely boring. We couldnt string a pass together and I think even made a foul throw lol

The other games have been fun to watch but if we keep dropping points against these winnable games the fun will drop off as we start dropping in the table.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
More concerned about our lack of goals than I am the defence.

Overall not too miffed though. We are where a club of our budget and quality can realistically expect to be. And I'd take this over Hughtonball all day long.

Bloom disagrees with you. He wants top 10. I also disagree with you. This is our 3rd season at this level. We should be better but we are going backwards

Hughton was sacked not because of the PR reason that rubes swallowed, “entertainment”, but because he stopped his very good record of winning winnable home games against mid table and lower table Premiership opposition.

After 3 of those kind of games, there has been zero improvement on that stat

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Like I said was exaggerating due to just getting back from the game and watching us concede a last min goal.

But the game was rubbish imo and the first half extremely boring. We couldnt string a pass together and I think even made a foul throw lol

The other games have been fun to watch but if we keep dropping points against these winnable games the fun will drop off as we start dropping in the table.

Dropping points?

We've lost twice out of 5. Draws when you're a team like us are points gained.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hughton was sacked not because of the PR reason that rubes swallowed, “entertainment”, but because he stopped his very good record of winning winnable home games against mid table and lower table Premiership opposition.

After 3 of those kind of games, there has been zero improvement on that stat

Changed your tune LI? Only the other week you were singing Potter's praises :lol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hughton was absolutely backwards direction. Just need a midfielder who can bang goals in and another striker. Need to get 20 points by January window somehow.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It was but we were at home and were under huge pressure to win. Just look at how soft some of our goals we have let in. It seriously couldn't get any worse.

Come back to me when we have played 10 games and tell me what you think then. I can see it now. You and others are playing catch up.

Hate to say it fella. 100% going down this year, Hold your horses before slating me. I'm happy to play the waiting game to prove you lot on here how poor Potter is

Just delete your account you miserable ****.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Bloom disagrees with you. He wants top 10. I also disagree with you. This is our 3rd season at this level. We should be better but we are going backwards

Of course he wants Top 10. We all want Top 10. He's probably not going to get it this season and I'm pretty sure he knew that going in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here