Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today’s commentary

I know that.
But why do they keep speaking about live streams?

Surely they know the difference?

pB43k.jpg

When you watch a pre-recorded video on YouTube or an interview on Albion's website, you're streaming it - but it's not 'live'! The club do know the difference and are trying to explain that the interviews might still be free whereas live streams will be charged for in future. So, audio for the 1st XI and video for home development squad fixtures.

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
View attachment 114856

When you watch a pre-recorded video on YouTube or an interview on Albion's website, you're streaming it - but it's not 'live'! The club do know the difference and are trying to explain that the interviews might still be free whereas live streams will be charged for in future. So, audio for the 1st XI and video for home development squad fixtures.

There is no need to be condescending.
This is what the club said:

Also can you confirm if I will be able to watch live Premier League streams for albion matches through this service?

Thanks in advance :)

Supporter Services
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03 PM (1 day ago)
to me

Hi

Every PL game so far this season has had a live link including the Rovers cup game last Tuesday.

Regards

They are not answering the question.Neither are you.

boik

There is no need to be condescending.
This is what the club said:

Also can you confirm if I will be able to watch live Premier League streams for albion matches through this service?

Thanks in advance :)

Supporter Services
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03 PM (1 day ago)
to me

Hi

Every PL game so far this season has had a live link including the Rovers cup game last Tuesday.

Regards

They are not answering the question.Neither are you.

You're not reading our answers. It is a pointless question because everyone knows that NO club is allowed to show live video streams of PL matches. they probably don't imagine that anyone is actually asking about live video streams.. Just let it go.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I had a look on the website and couldn't find the audio stream. I'll find it next time, now that I know it exists!

The new match centre is good but needs some tweaks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here