Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
4-0 down & some on here think that’s fine given their wealth. Well actually it’s not - I want my team to win every match home or away. Give it a go, not just go through the motions. Burnley & Bournemouth as well as Palace do. Us - never.

New manager - but same inbuilt problems.

Will be a long & hard season. If it wasn’t for that Watford win we would be bottom

Corrected for you :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got our work cut out for us now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Albion still 'avin a go.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Another decent chance for us, I can see us battering a few teams this season.

Could've easily had a couple here today. Finishing the difference.

Impressed with how we've played.

It's not a moan, but if you have clear chances, no matter who you are playing, you need to put them away or at least some of them.
Pleased we are creating the chances against a top side though.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tbh, this was always going to happen. With the difference in quality, there's no way we can compete in an open game. I'd rather we played the CH way. We only lost 1-0 in the FA Cup semi and could have nicked a result. What is the point of going there to get hammered? So naive from Potter.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would take a point now too.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
United dominated for far too long, they always got all the big decisions because Fergie was always in their face, although he has gone now if they can have some more tough years it will make me happy!

But they didn't buy their success. They were abrasive and hateful but they earnt their trophies.

City haven't. They've paid for them. And it's hurt football. It honestly sickens me.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
3-0 down & some on here think that’s fine given their wealth. Well actually it’s not - I want my team to win every match home or away. Give it a go, not just go through the motions. Burnley & Bournemouth as well as Palace do. Us - never.

New manager - but same inbuilt problems.

Will be a long & hard season. If it wasn’t for that Watford win we would be bottom

Plenty of people have had a go, but it bears repeating. This is feckin idiotic 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here