Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Blackburn Rovers U23 19.00 tonight The Amex

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Interesting to see if Connolly plays tonight , if not hopefully he may have travelled up with the first team squad to Manchester , nice easy game to make ones Premiere League debut .

Simon Rusk’s side head into the match looking to build on a promising start to the new campaign, with six points from their opening three games of the season.

The Seagulls secured a 2-0 opening day victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers courtesy of Aaron Connolly’s brace, which came before a narrow 2-1 defeat away at last season’s runners-up, Arsenal.

But Albion bounced back from that result in emphatic fashion with a 3-0 win against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium, which saw Connolly, Peter Gwargis and Bojan Radulovic all find the target.

Rovers have had a difficult start to the new season after picking up just one point in their opening three games, that came in the form of a 1-1 draw with Leicester that was sandwiched in between 3-1 and 2-1 defeats against Wolves and Arsenal respectively.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m surprised Blackburn can even compete with the expensive Premier League under 23 imports tbh

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting to see if Connolly plays tonight , if not hopefully he may have travelled up with the first team squad to Manchester , nice easy game to make ones Premiere League debut .

Simon Rusk’s side head into the match looking to build on a promising start to the new campaign, with six points from their opening three games of the season.

The Seagulls secured a 2-0 opening day victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers courtesy of Aaron Connolly’s brace, which came before a narrow 2-1 defeat away at last season’s runners-up, Arsenal.

But Albion bounced back from that result in emphatic fashion with a 3-0 win against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium, which saw Connolly, Peter Gwargis and Bojan Radulovic all find the target.

Rovers have had a difficult start to the new season after picking up just one point in their opening three games, that came in the form of a 1-1 draw with Leicester that was sandwiched in between 3-1 and 2-1 defeats against Wolves and Arsenal respectively.

With Andone out and Locadia gone, I reckon he'll be on the bench tomorrow so probably won't play tonight ?

With Andone out and Locadia gone, I reckon he'll be on the bench tomorrow so probably won't play tonight ?
I can't see us taking more than one recognised striker in excess of Trossard/Murray/Maupay, so it should be between him and Ali J for 4th choice. I think GP might think it too much of a blow psychologically if Jahanbakhsh was overlooked again, given the circumstances - unless Ali's accepted that he is no longer seen as a striker.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:wave: Ali.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Like to see Richards do a bit more tonight , he has huge potential but needs to stitch all his attributes together , he's shown glimpses of excellence and hopefully before long we start to see this lad get better and better , looking forward to seeing how Longman does at this level , really like the look of him what iv'e seen in the U18s set up , bit of luck there will be a stream .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here