Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I havent recieved the confirmation email and have requested it twice.

Its the correct email and checked all spam folders so not sure what to do next.

an FAQ's on the website wouldnt go a miss.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Me too! Tried numerous times this morning on my Fan Number on my season ticket card.
Good to see this system has been well thought out and thoroughly tested...!!!

Spoke to office said they were going to send me the link so waiting on that but said they were v busy [emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just had two members of the women's team turn up at the door to help me. GREAT service.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
My account has linked to the shop but when I try to link to the ticketing account I get the following since yesterday
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Can anyone help?

And as if by magic after this posting, suddenly it works! And they say Barber does not read NSC.

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Not getting the validation email

Took 12 hours for mine to come through. I requested resend a couple of times yesterday evening but only got the confirmation this morning. All sorted now.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Initially had the same problem.

Then I noticed in the FAQs it said if you used a different email address when you re-registered to the one you originally used, it wouldn't find you.

I just edited the email address and it's now let me link the ticket account :thumbsup:

Made the same mistake. How do I get back in to change the email address?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Called the club, they sent me a link, now sorted.

Far from ideal for both club and fans needing to call. I wonder if its a problem with certain email accounts, mine is with Sky, which is supported by Yahoo I believe. No one else I know has had a problem.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
All sorted here as well. Supporter Services completed the process for me so I didn’t need to be sent an e mail link to confirm. They say it is a problem with certain e mail providers, including yahoo. Makes sense because my wife has a yahoo address whilst mine is gmail (which worked first time). I must say that on the few occasions I have needed help from Supporter Services they have been very helpful and efficient. Today was no exception, which was very impressive given the busy morning they must have had.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
All sorted here as well. Supporter Services completed the process for me so I didn’t need to be sent an e mail link to confirm. They say it is a problem with certain e mail providers, including yahoo. Makes sense because my wife has a yahoo address whilst mine is gmail (which worked first time). I must say that on the few occasions I have needed help from Supporter Services they have been very helpful and efficient. Today was no exception, which was very impressive given the busy morning they must have had.

Indeed - couldn't agree more.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Mine sorted now. Excellent help from Supporter Services.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Called the club, they sent me a link, now sorted.

Far from ideal for both club and fans needing to call. I wonder if its a problem with certain email accounts, mine is with Sky, which is supported by Yahoo I believe. No one else I know has had a problem.

I'm with sky, no email yet

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Took 12 hours for mine to come through. I requested resend a couple of times yesterday evening but only got the confirmation this morning. All sorted now.

same here

all good now

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The email telling you to do it also tells you what to do if it doesn't work.........I emailed the special email address they have for this purpose and got a quick response. As usual Supporter Services doing a great job.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
They say it is a problem with certain e mail providers, including yahoo. Makes sense because my wife has a yahoo address whilst mine is gmail (which worked first time).

This would make sense. Also I'd like to point out this isn't the club's fault but the fault of the filtering done by those email providers. Not much the club can do about that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Emailed the club in regards to the activation link - response within 15 minutes from Supporter Services - all sorted. Very impressive turnaround and service from Support Services as always, as they must be getting inundated with queries on this. :bowdown:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This would make sense. Also I'd like to point out this isn't the club's fault but the fault of the filtering done by those email providers. Not much the club can do about that.

There's plenty an organisation sending emails to customers can do to prevent blacklisting or bouncing happening by certain email service providers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here