Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
WTF is going on.

Registered as requested when the new system went live, and logged in on numerous occasions to get tickets, but this morning the old page of needing to register pops up, so already having done so I enter my email and password only to be presented with Sadly we don't recognise those log in details.

Why oh why can the club don't get anything right when it involves digital.

:censored:

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
WTF is going on.

Registered as requested when the new system went live, and logged in on numerous occasions to get tickets, but this morning the old page of needing to register pops up, so already having done so I entere by email and password only to be presented with Sadly we don't recognise those log in details.

Why oh why can the club don't get anything right when it involves digital.

:censored:

They are too busy banning things

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Created an account but can't seem to get beyond there - eg to create a My Albion TV Account.

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but this is frustrating, I updated my profile etc. but can't get beyond that - only apparent option is to sign out !

Can anyone advise/help ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Created an account but can't seem to get beyond there - eg to create a My Albion TV Account.

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but this is frustrating, I updated my profile etc. but can't get beyond that - only apparent option is to sign out !

Can anyone advise/help ?

Email
supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk
A nice lady called Ellen sorted out my similiar issues very quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here