Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I suppose its the new "have you turned if off and on again"

I did our three yesterday and the emails were instant
I was even told that Millie had activated my account and to click on the link provided. Clicked the link and was greeted by

Confirm Email

Your email has not been confirmed. Please try again shortly and contact support if the issue persists.

I think I'll wait until I get back from my holiday-they may have sorted it out by then

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Incidentally, my confirmatory email arrived in under 10 seconds, so if you're waiting for more than a few minutes I would guess something has gone wrong.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Heaven help us when BG wakes up

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Had to call up as had issues seeing me.

Spoke to Uncle and Dad about this , they are not even going to attempt it as don't touch computers

Not great

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After a pressurising email from the club, laying on its importance, I just completed the process. Easy enough.

But it would be easy for someone to get it wrong by requesting a new fan number ... believing that's what everyone has to do. Scrolling down that webpage, that occurs prior to the box for entering your existing fan number.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Whose idea was it to have a crap 16 character limit for the password and to stop people pasting it in? Those are two signs of a not very thought out security policy...

[/URL]

Probably on the basis that Jahanbakhsh16 is below the limit imposed

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not sure what all the fuss is about, sorted mine yesterday in a couple of minutes.

Seem to be 2 things going wrong:

Confirmation email not turning up (presumably due to spam filters)
Usually details that are different to the existing account so the system can't link the old & new accounts.

I got the confirmation emails for the accounts my family have in a matter of seconds.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I was even told that Millie had activated my account and to click on the link provided. Clicked the link and was greeted by

Confirm Email

Your email has not been confirmed. Please try again shortly and contact support if the issue persists.

I think I'll wait until I get back from my holiday-they may have sorted it out by then

Same here

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cannot believe there is a 14 page thread on this. Just did mine, took about 45 seconds. I have no opinion on this whatsoever.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm really looking forward to hearing how BG got on with this!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
-2 mins max to enter data
-no email came through
-clicked the 'resend' link, still no email
-mailed supporter services at the email address provided last night, response by 9.30 this morning saying apparently postcode didn't match 'exactly' so they manually corrected and sent a new link which worked fine

Good service, all sorted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
are points shown bottom right of the main page ?

Mine just says 230 STH Points.

Was on about 1300 ish

?

How is 1300 even possible ?

8 years ST at the Amex would give you 200

Attending, say, every single away game at an average of 10 would add another 180 for last season, 90 for the previous, 63, 32,16, 8,4 so cumulatively about another 400. Even adding cup games isn't going to take it much further so absolute max points are c650 aren't they assuming you attended every single game ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here