Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

Well this is going to be fun. Tried registering and it fails with the message "The Email field contains an invalid Email address The Confirm Email value does not match the Email value"

But it's the only email address I've got and absolutely 100% is one my existing season ticket holder and ticket site log in details have :shrug:
Sometimes these fields don't ignore any space that you might input accidentally , which can also occur when pasting in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Email has arrived, however, already updated............

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Fan number isn't linking - has anyone found a solution to this?

And is there a way of telling if this has linked successfully? It's showing loyalty points, so i'm guessing it has. I didn't get a confirmation though

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Got through to what I hoped would be final step (click on link of confirmation e-mail) to get

Your email has not been confirmed. Please try again shortly and contact support if the issue persists.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
after clicking on second e-mail link you have to fill in a load of extra info before "link" box appears to link new profile to your fan number

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And is there a way of telling if this has linked successfully? It's showing loyalty points, so i'm guessing it has. I didn't get a confirmation though

I took it as having worked due to loyalty points showing, and also being able to buy away tickets. The real test will be the Villa tickets next week,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have created my account but I have the wrong DOB, my brothers and which I cannot change as it’s a locked field, and when I go to the ticket page my address is a mish-mash of my German address and my father’s address. My address looks fine in My Albion. I thought the whole point of this was to create one easy log in....I seem to have three depending on where I look. I just know this is going to be a nightmare to resolve. What a ****ing mess.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Very easy apart from not receiving a confirmation email. Only been 3 hours now.

Similar here. My account registered successfully but not for my wife. Details updated but no confirmation e mail received (and it’s not in spam folder).
It is a little irritating when a supposedly simple bit of IT doesn’t actually work. I’ve sent an e mail to supporter services.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Registered no problem, although noticed that you could register a date of birth ahead of time, I gave up spinning the wheel at 2119

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Very easy apart from not receiving a confirmation email. Only been 3 hours now.

Yup same.

So emailed the address in the original mail advising I have a problem.

Thank you for your email. Please allow upto 5 working days for your email to be responded to.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yup same.

So emailed the address in the original mail advising I have a problem.

Thank you for your email. Please allow upto 5 working days for your email to be responded to.

So No Villa tickets for you (home and away)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What an ungodly nuisance. Barber is lucky i am yet to master telepathy. If i had i'd give him an hour long piece of my mind, and not the bit littered with me shaving lollipop ladies, arms first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here