Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
"As of 29th August 2019 we have introduced MyAlbion. With a MyAlbion Digital account you will be able to use just one login for all our sites.

If you have not yet registered for a MyAlbion Digital account, please click Create Account below.

If you are a season ticket holder, member or have purchased tickets in the past you will still need to create a MyAlbion Digital account and then link it to your fan number.
"

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1328425/your-new-myalbion-digital-account

Looks like a right faff. FFS.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Done. All fairly straightforward.
Just remember once you've received the validation email and clicked through, to then link your fan number so that your ticket details are all linked.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well this is going to be fun. Tried registering and it fails with the message "The Email field contains an invalid Email address The Confirm Email value does not match the Email value"

But it's the only email address I've got and absolutely 100% is one my existing season ticket holder and ticket site log in details have :shrug:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Got the same mate

Well this is going to be fun. Tried registering and it fails with the message "The Email field contains an invalid Email address The Confirm Email value does not match the Email value"

But it's the only email address I've got and absolutely 100% is one my existing season ticket holder and ticket site log in details have :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So Tuesday morning after 9am when everybody is trying to get their Villa (AWAY) tickets there will be twenty-seven threads on here with people moaning they can't get tickets.

Its a shame we haven't just had a period of three months or so when nobody needed to buy any tickets as that would have been an ideal time to set up a new system .................

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got the same mate

Just noticed it needs email address twice. I had autofill switched on which didn't enter my email address in the "confirm email" box

register.JPG

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I can't link to my ticketing account: A matching ticketing account could not be found. Please check the fan number and try again.... I can log into the ticketing account using the normal method. Just can't link them.

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
1 Don't set a maximum password length in your policy.
2 If you really feel the need to do this, (see one above), spell it out BEFORE you ask someone to create a password.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I can't link to my ticketing account: A matching ticketing account could not be found. Please check the fan number and try again.... I can log into the ticketing account using the normal method. Just can't link them.

Initially had the same problem.

Then I noticed in the FAQs it said if you used a different email address when you re-registered to the one you originally used, it wouldn't find you.

I just edited the email address and it's now let me link the ticket account :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This is awful, I'm trying to use my Son's e-mail and it keeps telling me it's already been used but their accounts are on my account currently, bloody shambles

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I set my password at "PalaceAttack" and it said it was too weak

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here