Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Will existing "friends and family" remain in place does anyone know? I'm going to be away when Villa cup tickets go on sale so will need one of my friends to get mine for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is awful, I'm trying to use my Son's e-mail and it keeps telling me it's already been used but their accounts are on my account currently, bloody shambles

If I'm understanding you correctly, I'm pretty sure the club asked people several times to ensure that each ticketing account was updated to have a unique email address for this very reason.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will existing "friends and family" remain in place does anyone know? I'm going to be away when Villa cup tickets go on sale so will need one of my friends to get mine for me.

Nothing about the ticketing site itself is changing, so everything will remain as is. We're creating a single sign-on account that ties together underlying systems and accounts.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My F&F are exactly as they were.

But you have presumably upgraded your account? I'm in the same position, that i have upgraded, and as you say F&F are there, but if someone hasn't, will it still be possible for me to buy Villa tickets for them before they upgrade?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh this is going to be fun. So we have 3 1901 accounts, but have received only one email saying they have done for us. Mine works, other two don't know because they haven't had the emails. Hmmmm.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But you have presumably upgraded your account? I'm in the same position, that i have upgraded, and as you say F&F are there, but if someone hasn't, will it still be possible for me to buy Villa tickets for them before they upgrade?

Should be. Upgrades are just about logging into the site and shouldn't effect the ability for others to buy for you.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Should be. Upgrades are just about logging into the site and shouldn't effect the ability for others to buy for you.

Will find out tomorrow as can test it on Newcastle. If it lets me buy, no worries.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh this is going to be fun. So we have 3 1901 accounts, but have received only one email saying they have done for us. Mine works, other two don't know because they haven't had the emails. Hmmmm.

All sorted, note to self, don't be such a big girls blouse about something that is a piece of cake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here