Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Football365 Article on Potterball

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
The author doesn't seem to know who our injured players are.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
That was a BFS quote, wasn't it, as opposed to a typo from the author?

Still made me laugh though, too :lol:

Yeah, it’s an in-joke on F365. Allardyce was mid-rant on Talksport about British managers being given a chance, but couldn’t himself be bothered to know Potter’s name :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was, but, based on three games? It would be more interesting if the writer revisits this later on in the season.

Not much option at the moment........suspect we’ll see a lot more like this, particularly if it goes very well or very badly

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only surprise is that £20m summer signing Adam Webster is yet to make his Premier League debut, but his time will come. Burn seems the easiest of the trio to displace; he has probably been the best overall performer.

Eh? Am I being whooshed? Best overall performer is the easiest for Webster to displace?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Two home games and one away all against mediocre or poor teams plus new manager 'bounce'. Let's see how we look after 10 games, Doing OK at the moment but we cannot live off that first game away win for much longer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eh? Am I being whooshed? Best overall performer is the easiest for Webster to displace?

Burns ability to cost us goals for and against is a worry though

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Im surprised to see we had such a high percentage of shots from outside the box last season.

Ah, that means we had a low % of shots from inside the box (because a total can be no more than 100%). Also this probablyreflects the fact that too great a proportion of our shots were desperate hoofs from outside the box. Moreover, 66% from outside the box (for example) may simply mean that of our three shots all season (I exaggerate for illustrative purposes), two were from outside the box.

I'm an expert on percentages, me. Well, 99% of the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here