Substitutes
6Douglas Luiz
10Grealish
24Guilbert
25Nyland
29Tshibola
41Ramsey
51Archer

They have a very strong record in this competition 8 finals winning it 5 times, they take it seriously.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Villa supporting relation reckons they’ll bring 5-6,000 down, could be lively.

On a Wednesday night? That would be going some... In fairness, the last time they were at The AMEX (2016?) they were maybe the loudest away fans I can remember; "Holte Enders in The Sky" made me laugh...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
On a Wednesday night? That would be going some... In fairness, the last time they were at The AMEX (2016?) they were maybe the loudest away fans I can remember; "Holte Enders in The Sky" made me laugh...

Their support is huge, tickets are like gold dust for home and away games, whatever we give them they will sell.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Villa supporting relation reckons they’ll bring 5-6,000 down, could be lively.

Might as well give them the whole of the South Stand then. What's that 3,300?
I can't see both upper tiers selling out, only if its priced correctly at £10 (no transport levy) for adults and kids for a quid.
Personally feel its a great opportunity for the club to reward its younger fans with a cheap game of football against another Premier League club. When was the last time the club offered kids for quid? At the end of the day, Barber will make up the shortfall in a lower ticket for kids in burger and soft drinks sales.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Might as well give them the whole of the South Stand then. What's that 3,300?
I can't see both upper tiers selling out, only if its priced correctly at £10 (no transport levy) for adults and kids for a quid.
Personally feel its a great opportunity for the club to reward its younger fans with a cheap game of football against another Premier League club. When was the last time the club offered kids for quid? At the end of the day, Barber will make up the shortfall in a lower ticket for kids in burger and soft drinks sales.

Kids just back at school, midweek? Not sure there will be loads wanting to attend.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Peaky Blinders are on the march south

Peaky.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
This will be a good test and will show how serious Potter is about the competition. If he puts out a similar team then obviously not taking it seriously. Should be a good crowd so hope we do take it seriously, Villa will be tough to break down. They've got a very good squad so we'll do well to get through.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Their support is huge, tickets are like gold dust for home and away games, whatever we give them they will sell.
We should give them the whole of the West Stand. Close to a full house then if we can sell out the other three stands.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We should give them the whole of the West Stand. Close to a full house then if we can sell out the other three stands.

We should really give them all the home sections then we can have the South Stand, as they are a really big big club (Obviously not as massive as the two Yorkshire giants)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
We should really give them all the home sections then we can have the South Stand, as they are a really big big club (Obviously not as massive as the two Yorkshire giants)

No. Villa are truly massive. The only option is to give them the whole ground and arrange a screening at the odeon for home support

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

WUM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here