Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia season-long loan to Hoffenheim

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In their dreams. They are also interested in taking Aaron Connelly on loan allegedly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can they take Adone ?

The guy did wrong Saturday but has been a very good player. I know it’s fresh but the guy will need another chance and I hope the majority of fans give it to him.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
The guy did wrong Saturday but has been a very good player. I know it’s fresh but the guy will need another chance and I hope the majority of fans give it to him.

Absolutely - if he can sort the red mist out he is a vital component of that front 3... he was our most dangerous player on Sat before the red card, he stretches teams. We are too quick to discard players after mistakes - it was stupid, but so was Duffys headbutt - and it was Andones performance that day which ensured we won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely - if he can sort the red mist out he is a vital component of that front 3... he was our most dangerous player on Sat before the red card, he stretches teams. We are too quick to discard players after mistakes - it was stupid, but so was Duffys headbutt - and it was Andones performance that day which ensured we won.

Glad you saw how good he was Saturday before the incident as Bens Grandad said he was woeful! He wasn’t, he was class. And he will be class in the future. All players **** up from time to time - the Duffy head-butt a great example (although that cheat Van Twatholt made a meal of it to get him sent off). Because we won, Duffy didn’t get so much criticism. We need to back Andone now and hope he’s learnt. Potter will I’m sure.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

I remember the outrage when Ashley Barnes tripped the ref up at Bolton and so many wanted him sacked - he has turned ok albeit not for us so if we can help Florin control that nasty side he could yet turn out to be a top striker for us.

He sure was a handful for 29 minutes so it was a real shame he succumbed to the dirty stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As for Locadia, I think this would be a good move for him and us. We have ample cover in that front 3. Don’t forget, Solly can easily play there and Bernardo can excel at left wing back in his place. Not to mention Izzy who may well play there when back.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Can they take Adone ?
Andone made a big mistake Saturday but people were singing his praises after Watford. I for one was really excited to see him start Saturday. He offers our attack something different. We all need to remember that!

He deserves another chance. When Duffy got sent off against Palace for the headbutt, it was Andone who saved Duffy's blushes that night and secured the win. It could have so easily gone another way and cost us the game.

Players make mistakes. Andone needs to learn from them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here