Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bristol Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
I’m confused by the current states of the seagulls player - anyone know if radio commentary will be available on the website tonight? Traditionally one of the matches I make it back over for but alas no August work trip to the homeland this year.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Was right behind this one as a spotty teenager. Good old George Parris. I remember the Bristol Rovers Goalkeeper and other players appealing to the West stands linesman, to no avail. I think Deeny Mundee sealed a 2-0 win from the spot if my memory serves me correctly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Npt wee-weeing around up front:-

[tweet]1166406282963836928[/tweet]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
To think, that's our reserves these days.

Crazy times..

I'd like to see Baluta get some game time, I think he could be good for us.

Agree about Băluță, I’m surprised Richards missed the squad altogether though, perhaps he has a foreign loan adventure lined up?

Also - the lack of Locadia suggests his power and pace will replace Andone against Coteh rather than Murray, Groß or Ali J.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Full first-team debut for Aaron Connolly. Initial first-team involvement (and obviously start) for Steven Alzate.

Also first involvements on the bench for 2nd-year scholar Haydon Roberts, Alex Cochrane and Archie Davies (plus Tudor Baluta).

Brilliant stuff for Haydon Roberts (and congratulations to Graham Potter for involving him).

Looking forward to watching Ben White and Haydon Roberts in the first team in future years. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Eight under 23's in the squad, two starting. Let's hope some of them take their chance.

No Locadia. Does that mean there's truth in that loan to Hoffenheim rumour? Or that he's going to be starting against Man City?

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
I’m confused by the current states of the seagulls player - anyone know if radio commentary will be available on the website tonight? Traditionally one of the matches I make it back over for but alas no August work trip to the homeland this year.

Same question here- am also in exile and would love to at least listen to this but not sure of a way. Haven't had to use Seagulls player since we got promoted- and now doesn't seem to exist?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eight under 23's in the squad, two starting. Let's hope some of them take their chance.

No Locadia. Does that mean there's truth in that loan to Hoffenheim rumour? Or that he's going to be starting against Man City?

He traveled so maybe? :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Npt wee-weeing around up front:-

[tweet]1166406282963836928[/tweet]

So is that Bong on the left of CB with Bernardo at wingback, or the other way round? Subs even more 'adventurous' than the team - none of the first team heavyweights waiting in the wings in case we need bailing out.

On another note, when posting links to Twitter, can people not just post the link that is relevant to the post - why do we need five different links? :shrug:
I was lucky today - I got to the relevant link at the fourth attempt out of five..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here