Kick-off: 19:45 BST
Referee: Matthew Donohue
Assistants: Matt Foley, Adrian Waters
Fourth official: Richard Hulme

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seen us play this lot so, so many times over the years, its incredible how far behind we've left them now (and yes, I'm well aware this remark may well precipitate them dumping us out of the cup tonight, but hey ho).

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I think I had better start making a move, traffic not looking great on the M5 around Taunton and I like to be early. Come on The Albion, let's have a win, I have not witnessed one first hand for a while!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this being shown anywhere? I've checked normal places like Bein, NBC and british outlets.

Several threads on NSC have stated it is on BEin5 but looking at the Bein schedule it isn't listed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited (bad fan not going, last time I went there Will Hoskyns played for Rovers

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Seen us play this lot so, so many times over the years, its incredible how far behind we've left them now (and yes, I'm well aware this remark may well precipitate them dumping us out of the cup tonight, but hey ho).

I went to their League 2 play off final win against Shrewsbury quite a few years back and although they had 46k fans there all auditioning for the role of village idiot you had to think that maybe this club is the king off all under achievers.

Bristol has the 6th highest population in England apparently.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here