Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Oswald Mosley.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I like your post without a doubt, but, China and Russia still kill their opposition.

Oh, I completely agree, but, neither are far left countries, anymore.
Saudi Arabia, also kills its critics, there are a lot of authoritarian regimes in the World who , unfortunately, do not share our democratic principles. The Communist ethos that was espoused by Marx, Engels, Trotsky, etc, was subverted , originally, by Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Russia and China have never been truly Communist,as true Communism is a utotopian paradise, but, unfortunately, it is also an unobtainable goal as human nature is not naturally Communist.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh, I completely agree, but, neither are far left countries, anymore.
Saudi Arabia, also kills its critics, there are a lot of authoritarian regimes in the World who , unfortunately, do not share our democratic principles. The Communist ethos that was espoused by Marx, Engels, Trotsky, etc, was subverted , originally, by Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Russia and China have never been truly Communist,as true Communism is a utotopian paradise, but, unfortunately, it is also an unobtainable goal as human nature is not naturally Communist.

There always has to be people at the top that abuse the power they are not supposed to have under communism. Marxist ideas were totally taken out of context.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Personally I feel the left are taking over. Emboldened by the apparent success of Momentum and some daft multi millionaire with the initials JC, they seem to be utterly intolerant of the views of others, and just shout opponents down whilst never actually discussing any issues.

The left are not taking over the UK so I assime you mean taking over NSC? Really? ???

Which Momentum supporter is taking over NSC? I have seen a couple of Momentum supporting posters but they are courteous and polite.

For the record I'm a 'lefty' (lifelong labour voter) but I dispair of Corbyn and Momentum, and can't wait to see the back of them so labour can regain its traditional modest centre left trajectory.

For the record, also, I don't think the right are taking over NSC. It is a pretty moderate place, with some good left and right wing posters (OK, and a small number of eejits, but I don't read their stuff).

Perspective? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I usually think sentences like the following are a bit daft and OTT, but;

this place does seem to be genuinely going down the pan, fairly quickly now.

Probably won't bother much longer given the bizarre and dangerous views that are seemingly given free reign.

Mods - do your ****ing job, this board shouldn't be a home for fascists and Nazi sympathisers.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]
whoever else is a mod

To be fair, the OP has been completely owned by the replies.

Very odd thread, though. What next? Will someone post a paean on behalf of the late and unlamented P.I.E? ???

Please don't flounce off NSC, though. I'd miss your posts.

The OP isn't a troll, and is just having a bit of a moment (would be my guess). In extremis, you can always put folk on ignore :whistle:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Care to elaborate as to which of his opinions you do agree with, and which bits you do like?

I think we're still waiting for a reply from the OP?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mosley's big mistake was assuming fascism would arrive in the UK through street marching and natty uniforms. He was wrong, such antics haven't a hope in hell of working with the British, who mostly just snigger at such nonsense.

Bertie Wooster had it right when he confronted Roderick Spode (a thinly disguised Oswald Mosley - a rare political comment from Wodehouse). “The trouble with you, Spode, is that just because you have succeeded in inducing a handful of half-wits to disfigure the London scene by going about in black shorts, you think you're someone. You hear them shouting "Heil, Spode!" and you imagine it is the Voice of the People. That is where you make your bloomer. What the Voice of the People is saying is: "Look at that frightful ass Spode s******* about in footer bags! Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher?”

EDIT. Just seen that NSC has censored PG Wodehouse. :lolol::lolol: What a pottymouth!

(for reference, the word in question begins with S and rhymes with ranking)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, I think the OP is just a massive racist with a brain the size of a pea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are racists allowed to post racists posts on NSC, then? ???

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
It’s worth noting here that the Nazis tried to recruit a British SS division from the BUF and commonwealth POWs (see Britishches Friekorp) which never amounted to more than about 50 swivel eyed loons.

A bit unfair to the 20 odd who volunteered with express intention of sabotaging it (Done with senior officer's permission and recognised after the war when investigated) - the true number was around 30 and that included various New Zealanders and South Africans.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Superb interview in which whether you agree or not,unlike today's rant in your face/soc media poison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

You do realise this is the man Churchill interned in May 1940 when Britain was fighting for his life at Dunkirk because it was known he would have worked for Hitler in the event of a successful invasion. A man who was secretly bankrolled by the Nazis. A man who is a true definition of the word TRAITOR.

And you are trying to present him as having reasonable views.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You do realise this is the man Churchill interned in May 1940 when Britain was fighting for his life at Dunkirk because it was known he would have worked for Hitler in the event of a successful invasion. A man who was secretly bankrolled by the Nazis. A man who is a true definition of the word TRAITOR.

And you are trying to present him as having reasonable views.

Without these details and archives we would never know who they really were. Maybe not superb but certainly worth the listen.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
If you go to 3 minutes 50 secs. The below text is what Oswald says.

While Hitler was driving East to unite his own people.
We gave a guarantee to Poland which we could only implement by a world war.
In fact we couldn't save Poland. We didn't it's like signing a bouncing cheque.
Well now the agitation to make us do those ridiculous things like guaranteeing Poland and the other side of Europe.
Was largely due to the influence of some Jews.
Therefore I say both were responsible. Hitler for driving East before he had got a diplomatic arrangement with us.
Jews for gradually persuading us or the British people or government to do absurd things which were bound to result in war.
All those people made tremendous mistakes.
I was against both mistakes. I'm against the persecution or any other minority.
I'm also against giving guarantees you cannot honor.That's what caused the world war.

I find it hard to disagree with much of the above.
But a party called the British Union of Fascists would struggle to get my vote. Mussolinni once described Fascism as when Corporations and the State merge. I wouldn't want to live in a society with overseas corporations calling the shots. Some would argue we're already there.

Also I find it hard to disagree with this.
I thought a war between Germany and Russia was better than a war between between Germany and Britain.

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You find it hard to disagree with the notion that WW2 was due to the influence of some Jews? :wozza:

Wow, just wow

Yeah I've just read that and I can't quite believe it. The whole subject of this thread is highly unpleasant, but this is just straight up anti-semitism. Why on earth the mods have allowed this thread to stay up is beyond belief.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Post from myself. Sir Oswald Mosley.

No doubt my original post will upset many and foolishly i never fully put my point of view,i don't agree with almost much of what Mosley,s says,but it,s the history lesson that,s being given here. History gave us Moseley and do we learn ? If we do,then why are so many power crats in charge ? After all looks like we are about to be the 51st State ? I am not a keyboard warrior and if i have upset any user i apologise. Youtube gives us so much,please just watch some of the debates so unlike today,s In Your Face Shout Them Down MEDIA. Surely a debate like this Foot v Heath gives you some idea about open discussion even against those my point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuZrzwm6CJs

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Yes,i will probably be shot down unless you listen. Please can we have decent debate without being shouted down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes,i will probably be shot down unless you listen. Please can we have decent debate without being shouted down.

No thanks, next you will start another pointless thread about your favourite cheese which clearly tickles your buds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here