Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yet another pointless thread from the OP

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Before i am shot down or banned. Just listen. I don't agree with some of his opinion but on the EU he is correct surely ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Beach Hut,just watch.and the ability to speak (and i don't like much of it) then compare today's rant and rave Slag Them Off politics.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Outraged at the Haka's overuse, not keen on the new Windsor, asking us to have a listen to Britain's favourite fascist.

I'm seeing a picture developing here.

What point is the OP endorsing ? I mean, I'm sure Ossie was kind to cats.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wasn’t that Mussolini? I'm sure I saw a documentary which explained that the Nazi civilian administration was actually chaotic, and in stark contrast to its military prowess.

And here they are, all best fascist mates together

ee3f45d135ade388c7be1bfb8171c53e.jpg

A stark warning from history about the dangers of in-breeding within the British upper-class.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My dad lived on Tooley Street in the 30s, and watched Mosely arrive in his armoured car, spewing his Jew-hate via a megaphone, with marching blackshirts strutting down the street. Dad promptly went and joined the communist party.

I have a feeling the OP is having some sort of crisis, so we should really all put him into our thoughts and prayers, and hope he gets better soon.

theboybilly

Wasn’t that Mussolini? I'm sure I saw a documentary which explained that the Nazi civilian administration was actually chaotic, and in stark contrast to its military prowess.

No Mussolini didn't get the trains running on time. Express trains may get given priority in an attempt at impressing foreign diplomats etc, but the bulk of the Italian rail network was still single-tracked. When war came Italy had to rely more on it's trains for transporting coal. The rail network was completely overwhelmed. Even the Bologna - Florence line (introduced in the 1930s) was instigated by a previous administration

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
My dad lived on Tooley Street in the 30s, and watched Mosely arrive in his armoured car, spewing his Jew-hate via a megaphone, with marching blackshirts strutting down the street. Dad promptly went and joined the communist party.

I have a feeling the OP is having some sort of crisis, so we should really all put him into our thoughts and prayers, and hope he gets better soon.

So to trump Harry, who is normally the man for a pointless music link, I give you The Men They Couldn't Hang and Ghosts of Cable Street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzKv5gjOzTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here