Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Shane Duffy

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Shocked so many are writing our player of the year off in terms of ‘I’d sell him’ just because he’s less suited to the style. He’s a terrific defender and we’d be mad to sell him in my opinion. Can’t believe how many write players off or forget their abilities after a good result!

Totally agree. I put it down to too many computer playing managers who think players are robots, or something. It's about a team, leaders, the whole squad. The man is a leader, as is Lewis and a few others. We need a core of leaders in changing room and he is one of them.

Booked against Switzerland and so is suspended for the crucial Ireland v Denmark game on 18 Nov (5 days before Leicester at home)
Ah, I see what you did there :)

He's looking good tonight

Screenshot_20191015-210849.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Booked against Switzerland and so is suspended for the crucial Ireland v Denmark game on 18 Nov (5 days before Leicester at home)

What difference does that make as GP has spent big money on Webster so will play him in preference to Duffy.unless of course Dunk is suspended. for that game.but I would have expected that ban long before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here