Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NFL 2019 season thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Apologies if there's already a thread, but I couldn't find one.

Andrew Luck has retired. Absolutely massive news; didn't see that coming at all. What a loss to the game this is; may well have been an all time great had he not had all the injuries. Seems like he was booed off the field by Colts fans yesterday after they learned of the news. Very sad.

AFC South must be wide open now.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/24/andrew-luck-retires-indianapolis-colts-quarterback

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another Raiders omnishamples beckons.........

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Am a Chargers fan but after watching the latest season of All or Nothing, I'll have a soft spot for the Panthers this year. I really, really like Cam Newton now. For me he's a larger than life character with the kind of arrogance/swag that is lovable, not detestable.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't really know what to expect from the Redskins - we may start off poorly and rally for the last five games of the season or win our first five and then go downhill from there :)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bucs will be horrible as always but I have plenty of Clemson players to watch on other teams having been a fan for almost 20 years (since living a year in S.C.). Might have to follow a lot of Texans games in particular, and think they'll have a big year IF their OL can finally improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here