Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] STERNS nightclub.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
It was a wicked venue, I loved those dark n dingy rave clubs. I also spent many a night at the Rhythm Station in Aldershot, some at Labyrinth (Four Aces) in Dalston and was totally gutted to see Hastings Pier go up in flames, I loved raving on the pier. I used to go to raves all over the country, Skegness, Milton Keynes, Stoke.......how on I earth I afforded it at the time i'm not sure!

Did Labyrinth and Rhythm Station a few times back in the day. Laby was cool, Rhythm station was sometimes a little moody, I found

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Did Labyrinth and Rhythm Station a few times back in the day. Laby was cool, Rhythm station was sometimes a little moody, I found

There was a short doorman at the Rhythm Station who was a right knob and sometimes there would be a couple of moody squadies by the bar but they'd be gone by 2. I always just steered clear of them and had top top nights there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I had many a messy night at the house on the hill back in the day...

All I remember is the sweet smell of sweat and Vicks vapour rub in the Underground!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Used to go to Sterns in the late 80s in my college days, Thursday nights were free to get in, dress code was collar, trousers and shoes. It wasn’t unusual for many to wear full suits, and l have many recollections of violent incidents that took place about this time (lager louts) .In about 89/90 the ‘summer of love’ kicked in along with ecstasy and paisley shirts etc. The place completely changed along with the dress code and music. We all loved it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here