Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing Valery WTF

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I was taking the p1ss bit I guess you didn't get that being so high up on your horse.

Who are you to say who should vote or have kids because you don't agree with someone's views or actions?
Conveniently missing my point, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with your views, rather mindlessly doing something because everyone else was doing it, frigging wars are fought that way. As for you were taking the piss, I can only take what you are saying at face value.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
OP is a proper snowflake. As a home crowd we shouldn't need a reason to boo an opposition player, anything to make it more hostile.

I remember at Priestfield everyone giving Steve Flack dogs abuse just because he was tall!

Maybe nick should e-mail Barber about a new role at the club - official BHAFC opposition cuddler for when the poor little lambs get fouled by our nasty horrible players, there's a sponsorship deal with Andrex so they can wipe away the tears when the nasty horrible crowd boo them :cry: :cry:

Phew I thought you were going to say I was a decent bloke, coming from you that would have given me pause for concern. If you think I am a snowflake I must be doing something right.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Conveniently missing my point, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with your views, rather mindlessly doing something because everyone else was doing it, frigging wars are fought that way. As for you were taking the piss, I can only take what you are saying at face value.
Conveniently not answering the rest of my post.

Get off that high horse. Everyone is different and you can't change the world.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Conveniently not answering the rest of my post.

Get off that high horse. Everyone is different and you can't change the world.
I answered your question before. Let me try again, I expressed my opinion that I find it unfortunate that people who (again in my opinion) behave in a mindless manner are allowed to breed and vote. This is different from declaring that I should have the right to decide who can and cannot breed and vote. Do you see the difference in these two positions or do I need to spell it out for you? As to who am I to judge you, I can judge whomever I want against my personal principles as can you.

I am quite comfy on my high horse, and I gave up trying to change the world a long time ago (yes I did try), now I am just a grumpy, quite possibly arrogant b'stard who pours scorn on those who I regard as twats.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I answered your question before. Let me try again, I expressed my opinion that I find it unfortunate that people who (again in my opinion) behave in a mindless manner are allowed to breed and vote. This is different from declaring that I should have the right to decide who can and cannot breed and vote. Do you see the difference in these two positions or do I need to spell it out for you? As to who am I to judge you, I can judge whomever I want against my personal principles as can you.

I am quite comfy on my high horse, and I gave up trying to change the world a long time ago (yes I did try), now I am just a grumpy, quite possibly arrogant b'stard who pours scorn on those who I regard as twats.

Then that says more about you then me. Try having a bunk up, might help...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Loads around me applauding Andone. I simply can't get it in my head why anyone would want to do that. Even without the clearest view it was a red all day long. The effects of that may well be felt for the rest of the season. Make no mistake we are now under serious pressure and behind where we need to be. Just winning against Burnley still leaves us behind and, without one of the most ridiculous challenges I've seen from a Brighton player, I truly believe we'd have won that game. Utter utter moron.

Totally agreed. It’s as bizarre as clapping one of your own players scoring an own goal. Thick.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
OP is a proper snowflake. As a home crowd we shouldn't need a reason to boo an opposition player, anything to make it more hostile.

I remember at Priestfield everyone giving Steve Flack dogs abuse just because he was tall!

Maybe nick should e-mail Barber about a new role at the club - official BHAFC opposition cuddler for when the poor little lambs get fouled by our nasty horrible players, there's a sponsorship deal with Andrex so they can wipe away the tears when the nasty horrible crowd boo them :cry: :cry:

And THEY are the snowflake?

Getting upset about someone else's opinion on a football forum :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You’re right. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season but when I saw his antics on Saturday I thought, “Stop making a fool out of me!”

Should've asked him to come on over to sort out your differences :moo:

As for the booing? Pathetic. I winced and looked away when it happened in front of me. Wasn't too surprised to see a red dished out. I might be wrong, but I got the impression that part of the reason Andone stayed on the pitch was to see if VAR was going to save him...

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Peak Rugby Union clubhouse bore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here