Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ali-J IN! Andone out!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Andone will be sent off more than he scores at this rate. The hot tempered fiery Spaniard should be shown the door. He’s a ****ing liability and we need to get rid. Players that can tackle below 6ft in the air should be be given the shirt, Andone more at home doing the Fosbury Flop than being a footballer.

Hmm, you might want to put down Grandpa’s cough medicine and check his nationality.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This. Hope he learns his lesson and comes back a better player.

Thing is, keeps getting sent off and that kinda stops him coming back. Oh, that and evidently doesn’t learn.apart from those two obstacles, we have ourselves a truly gifted player and I can’t wait to see him sent off again soon. Needs to do a full roundhouse to complete his collection mind but I think he’ll get there.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
For those defending Andone .... “mistimed challenge”, “no intent” etc, it’s a full blown assault on the opponent’s knee.

I honestly don't think he was intending to touch Valery's leg. This is something Andone does, jumping in and spinning round, using his body and momentum to block the opponent whilst shielding the ball.

Yes it's unconventional and clumsy, and Unfortunately for Andone, on this occasion Valery stretched out a leg which he caught unintentionally.

Don't write him off just yet, we need players with his aggression. He just needs to be more careful.

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
I honestly don't think he was intending to touch Valery's leg. This is something Andone does, jumping in and spinning round, using his body and momentum to block the opponent whilst shielding the ball.

Yes it's unconventional and clumsy, and Unfortunately for Andone, on this occasion Valery stretched out a leg which he caught unintentionally.

Don't write him off just yet, we need players with his aggression. He just needs to be more careful.

THIS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No you weren’t, your an idiot.
If your not clever enough to know the nationality of a player your slagging off, just shut up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snigger snigger. Is someone else going to tell Fran or shall I?!!

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands

We need players with his aggression?
Do we?

Controlled aggression is fine ....... but Andone's aggression is uncontrolled, and a red card waiting to happen every time he plays.
I thought he started the game really well today, the best I've seen him play for a long while, but his ludicrous challenge undoubtedly cost us the game today, I am in no doubt about that whatsoever.

He crossed the line once too often today and as far as I'm concerned he can now be filed under the category of 'major liability'.
For that reason I'm quite comfortable if he never pulls on the shirt again.

I'm not saying I never want him to play again.
If he does play I will clap and cheer everything good that he does all the time he's wearing a BHA shirt, but if Potter decides enough is enough and offloads him I won't be shedding any tears.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Mooy does the same move with as bit more finesse. Ali J does the opposite (so far) treating the ball like hot potato.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I would rather substitute skill for aggression and say no one needs a player with thus much aggression. If he can't channel it then he should go. Even that could be a problen because other teams wouldn't want it either.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree. However, the the thought of a skillfull player given the chance to gain confidence and achieve, deliver etc, is one I like.

And I don't think Any of those waiting in the wings are ****wits,

So far it looks more like Locadia is in front of Ali in the pecking order. Which is worrying.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I thought Andone was having an excellent game until that nasty challenge. I want him back asap.

I agree, I think he is a good player. Horrible tackle but despite the hysterics of some on here it is really only him knows his intent.

I would have him in the team over Locadia every day of the week.

Hopefully both will come good and prove us doubters wrong.

Onwards an upwards, today has not diminished my excitement for this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here