Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ali-J IN! Andone out!

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hey Andone!

Potter does tolerate reds no matter how much you say that you’re sorry.

The Mod-chastened wonder Ali-J will take your place and RULE you crazy mutha!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When I saw our front three of Andone, Maupay and Trossard I was literally salivating from the gob. No way we'll lose this I thought, too good a forward line up to not score I said. Cheers Andone, you mug.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hey Andone!

The idea tat Andone getting sent off is a good thing because it brings Jahanbakhsh into the team to replace him is not one that I can even remotely enthuse about.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The idea tat Andone getting sent off is a good thing because it brings Jahanbakhsh into the team to replace him is not one that I can even remotely enthuse about.

I agree. However, the the thought of a skillfull player given the chance to gain confidence and achieve, deliver etc, is one I like.

And I don't think Any of those waiting in the wings are ****wits,

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I agree. However, the the thought of a skillfull player given the chance to gain confidence and achieve, deliver etc, is one I like.

And I don't think Any of those waiting in the wings are ****wits,

He has had plenty of chances and has no clue what he is doing technique is useful if you use it to go round players or or pick out a pass. He cannot do either we would be better off using an u23 player.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For those defending Andone .... “mistimed challenge”, “no intent” etc, it’s a full blown assault on the opponent’s knee.

Not a good thing.

Whoever replaces him, Andone must concentrate on not being chucked out in the Jan sales. He can’t do that in the stripes under Potter in the Premier.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Not nice.

Don't want to see that kind of thing from anyone on anyone.
Having a think.

Not during a GAME.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Andone will be sent off more than he scores at this rate. The hot tempered fiery Spaniard should be shown the door. He’s a ****ing liability and we need to get rid. Players that can tackle below 6ft in the air should be be given the shirt, Andone more at home doing the Fosbury Flop than being a footballer.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
For those defending Andone .... “mistimed challenge”, “no intent” etc, it’s a full blown assault on the opponent’s knee.

Precisely and he’s done it before several times and demonstrated he cannot learn from. He’s a dirty little cheating ******* and that’s being kind, exactly what opposing fans think and we shouldn’t be blinded by blue and white. He needs to go, get rid.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hey Andone!

A good reminder why I gave up drinking.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Weird isn’t it? People feel compelled to clap him out of misplaced loyalty just because he’s our player. Reality is he ****ed up 30k people’s afternoon and took £30+ from your pocket for the pleasure! Can only assume some people love being mugged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here