Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Bristol Rovers v BHA ** - EFL Cup - Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Bristol Rovers v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
To get the score Predictor point it’s your score after 90 minutes.

If you choose a score after 90 minutes - you may get a merit point if I am generous, but nobody got one of these last season ��:eek:

I apologize for making you respond. My question points out that despite scoring in what the Americans refer to as "regulation" time, the goal could be scored in the 90+ minute add-on time.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1-0 for us. The first match set me up for over estimating how many goals the Albion will score this year. Time to tone down my predictions.

We scored 3, then had many excellent chances against a stubborn West Ham side with an excellent goal then the Albion lost a prolific player in Andone to red card against Stains. Southampton felt they needed to beat a 17th place finisher in BHA or they were really down and they are not a bad side. Also 11 on 10. We will score even with our second team in a cup match against a lower level side. Our defence will not be tight but we'll eventually out score them. These cup matches are the biggest games of the year for these lower division teams.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
1 - 4 to the Albion

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Becketh? Like Thomas A Becketh?
Beckoneth, methinks :)

Oh, and 2-0 to the Ablion (Connolly, Mooy)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here