Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loco appearance today! Wtf!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I like Jurgen, hasn’t had a massive chance here but why are people so offended by him being brought up on his performance? He was utterly dreadful, looked like he’d just stuffed a 3 course meal down his throat and couldn’t move! He was absolutely shockingly bad, don’t care about the miss that can happen but he was terrible.

Couldn’t agree more first touch was abysmal, don’t want him out but he was dreadful added nothing

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not just about one game though is it . Been here over a year and what’s he achieved.An important goal against a team in the lower half of the championship being his highlight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he hit the winner against Everton last season but wow, what a waste of money. It is not just the transfer fee but the fact that we are likely to be paying him £2million a year. When he has a contract like that and other interests, does he have real motivation ?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Tried to break the net when the keeper was hopelessly out of position and all he needed to do was roll it in.

The game was restarted with a Stains free kick after though so no doubt Kevin would have found something to disallow it for.
Could be wrong but I genuinely thought that the restart had been a goal kick.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
He really is shite, I’ve given him the benefit of doubt until now but, yesterday was terrible, he’s got the first truck of a serial rapist.
We’d have been more effective if we’d stuck Burn or dunk up front !
Surely he’ll be gone in January.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Trossard & Maupay both miss hatful of chances the last 2 games, no one cares.

Locadia missed one = dedicated new thread saying he’s shit

Hmmm

Nobody said Locadia was sh!t after two games....

He’s had a lot of appearances and clearly ISN’T rubbish/sh!thouse or anything similar, what does seem apparent however, is that this level is a step too high for him.

Trossard has done fine IMO, and of course scored vs West Ham. Maupay time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Hmmm

You’re missing the point along with other posters who keep defending him!, he’s had ample opportunities to prove himself but has consistently failed- he has zero pace, an abysmal first touch and a complete lack of awareness on the pitch

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Singling a player out is always a bit harsh after a defeat like that where Andone should be the scapegoat. Managing to stand out in his cameo was almost an achievement in itself :

- The 6 million dollar man slow mo jog around the pitch after he's just come on and we are down to 10
- The offside miss from less than 6 yards out than in years gone by was referred to as 'Granny' and 'knitting'
- The comedy scissor kick after he'd cut inside

I don't see him being any fitter, up for it or fitting in any better under Potters tactics than he did under Hughton on that evidence.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Locadia was a panicky late January signing.
Always a gamble.
He’s not a bad player. He has got some tricks and moves. Given time and space he could probably score a few , like he did in Holland.
The problem is the premier league is too fast for him, too physical . All too bloody much.
When the greats, like Gareth Bale, found themselves in that position they worked their arses off to improve.
I doubt Jurgen will do that as I get the impression he thinks he’s fine, and others are the problem.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
He looked the most tired player on the pitch when he came on.
Failed to chase a ball down, allowed himself to be caught in possession to many times.
To many aimless passes.
Should have out the ball in the net from 5 yards,no excuses.

No loss if he goes and I was happy to give him the benefit of the doubt until yesterday's poor cameo for a striker

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Or rather should have scored. An age to bring it down and an age to make his mind up.When is enough... enough?

When Potter decides I guess ?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He was offside - It would have been ruled out.

cf11f324768d9b27b1482c00029d634a.jpg

Just as well he missed then. To have the celebrations cut by VAR would have been galling in the extreme.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was a good yard off. Freeze the MOTD highlights where I did for the picture I posted.

Yep - so a nonsense discussion anyway.

Will be interesting to see what Potter does, freezing out Locadia & Andone at the same time would be a big shout

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Hmmm

Trossard and Maupay have both scored goals

Yesterday, fresh as a daisy Locadia was 2m from a pass on the wing and got beaten to it by a Southampton defender who was 4m away . . . Who then proceeded to run around Locadia with the ball and leave him behind. It was like he had left his 30kg gym weights in his boots, incredibly slow and Immobile.

Hitting the post trying to break. Her was just a poor decision in finishing style, he has no real intelligence as a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here