Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loco appearance today! Wtf!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thought he had a good game against Watford and was unlucky to be dropped against West Ham, not so good today though.

This. Pretty dire today, lost the ball a few times and just seemed to go missing for periods.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The width of the post meant he ended up as the villain rather than the hero
Not that it improves JL’s effort/performance but I think the ref had blown for an infringement. I may be wrong tho.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Came on, barely pressed, barely ran.

Every clown suggesting it wasn't an easy chance missed hasn't played the game. The ball already had power, just a cushioned finish anywhere on target and that is a goal 99 times out of 100.

Instead he chose to lash across it, which for someone like Alan Shearer would have cannoned in off the upright. Alas, Jurgen Locadia is not Alan Shearer and we came away with nothing.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He got a chance running in the box where he seemed oblivious a defender maybe chasing him down, lost it without a cross or shot. He just seems to have very little game situation awareness. To miss from 5 yards was the icing on the cake.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Tried to break the net when the keeper was hopelessly out of position and all he needed to do was roll it in.

The game was restarted with a Stains free kick after though so no doubt Kevin would have found something to disallow it for.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think he lacks pace , strength, skill , can’t beat a player , does not scored goals , lazy , apart from that a good player

Really? Even HE admits he can’t head it

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The width of the post meant he ended up as the villain rather than the hero

Come on, that was poor.
The mere fact he went for the near post was a no-brainer, let alone the fact it was probably our best chance.

Big Jurg went backwards for me today, however he looked better than Murray and Andone......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here