Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loco appearance today! Wtf!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on, that was poor.
The mere fact he went for the near post was a no-brainer, let alone the fact it was probably our best chance.

Big Jurg went backwards for me today, however he looked better than Murray and Andone......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seemingly presenting himself for the ball and trying to create chances was Big Jurg's downfall today.

Had he not touched the ball except for one wayward cross he'd be getting off scot-free now. :whistle:

(should have got a shot away from both chances he created for himself)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seemingly presenting himself for the ball and trying to create chances was Big Jurg's downfall today.

Had he not touched the ball except for one wayward cross he'd be getting off scot-free now. :whistle:

(should have got a shot away from both chances he created for himself)

How many shots did he get away again?
Your defence of him is admirable, but I thought he was poor, his touch was like last season again, just not good enough.

It was probably harsh to drop him post Watford, which hasn’t helped, perhaps he’ll get a chance vs Bristol Rovers, and he does excel against teams from lower divisions [emoji6]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fair enough - the replays on the big screen were inconclusive.

He's shit then.

I was watching him when Muzza came on for Maupay. It was a 'wtf?' look. It was an 'am I now supposed to drift off and play on the wing?' look. It was a 'that's buggered my chance to be fed by a fast wing man' look.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many shots did he get away again?
Your defence of him is admirable, but I thought he was poor, his touch was like last season again, just not good enough.

It was probably harsh to drop him post Watford, which hasn’t helped, perhaps he’ll get a chance vs Bristol Rovers, and he does excel against teams from lower divisions [emoji6]

He most definitely should have got 2 shots away, not doing so is pretty undefendable.

He did well to recover from his own poor touch to earn Solly the right to have an appalling shot from the resultant free kick.
He made a couple of decent but unseen runs.

The fella was only on the pitch for 20 minutes.

You've got to be a bit simple, after that performance today, to think I know I'm going to lay into Big Jurg.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You've got to be a bit simple, after that performance today, to think I know I'm going to lay into Big Jurg.

And 20 minutes isn’t long, but it’s not just today is it?

He just struggles at this level.

He was still better than Murray and Andone, I think it’s positive the fans haven’t turned on him, but I did detect a few groans today.

Personally, I’d prefer to see Connolly and/or Alzate on the bench.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The width of the post meant he ended up as the villain rather than the hero

The post could have been a yard wide or 0.003"

Makes no differences, he's a chunky slow chunk of League 2 Shyte.

Potters first fail was taking off a good player foe a worse one.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not offside, just a plum.

Looks to me as though he was offside (the ball is the blurry bit coming off the heads) - two Albion in the six yard box, no defenders.

Capture.JPG

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Trossard & Maupay both miss hatful of chances the last 2 games, no one cares.

Locadia missed one = dedicated new thread saying he’s shit

Hmmm

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Locadia in terrible performance shocker.

Next people will have spotted Ali J isn’t very good...

I reckon the Popes catholic too.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is that Dan Burn in an offside position in front of the keeper? No surprises there then.

Dan Burn is an outstanding defender and rightly earned the affection of keepers everywhere...opposition keepers...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I like Jurgen, hasn’t had a massive chance here but why are people so offended by him being brought up on his performance? He was utterly dreadful, looked like he’d just stuffed a 3 course meal down his throat and couldn’t move! He was absolutely shockingly bad, don’t care about the miss that can happen but he was terrible.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I like Jurgen, hasn’t had a massive chance here but why are people so offended by him being brought up on his performance? He was utterly dreadful, looked like he’d just stuffed a 3 course meal down his throat and couldn’t move! He was absolutely shockingly bad, don’t care about the miss that can happen but he was terrible.

Yes, have to agree. He was very poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here