Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sending off at 30 mins, then what?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Should we have played for the draw or the win after Andone was a ****?

Obviously today it didn't pay off, but would playing for a draw played dividends. What about next time?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We played in a positive and entertaining way.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think if we'd have tried to shut up shop, sit back and absorb the pressure we'd have conceded. Ings was a machine today, and so was Redmond. They're actually a decent team, and the only way to nullify them would be to attack them. I think Potter got it spot on, but it didn't work out.

Pisser that Stephens went down on his wrist and was out of play by the dugouts when they got their first. Could he have made a difference and stopped the first goal if he'd have been on the pitch? Who knows..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I might have said yes, and if we had been torn apart after going down to 10 it would be a fair thing to argue.

Fact is we kept trying to play our way with 10 men, and we were pretty great, even against 11. The thing is with 10 players they got more tired more quickly, that seemed to hurt us towards the end.

I was really impressed that we were able to dominate at times even with them having a man advantage. Good stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Then What?

Give up our fifth point at home, already this season...

...that's what.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here