Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disappointing but

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
2 very poor teams who on todays performance will be struggling at the wrong end of the table. So disappointing when we know we can do better.

Yes. This.

However, Andone’s sending off does blur things considerably.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thought we looked really good even when we went down to 10. Still kept our shape and made attacking substitutions, really like Potters approach and he's clearly changing the teams mentality to be much more front foot; thought Duffy looked like he found it hard to play the passing game and wouldn't be surprised to see Webster soon.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Alarm bells for me i'm afraid

2 homes against non top 6 side. 1 goal 3 conceded just 1 point. For me it's an early concern. Home record already minus 2 goals

This . Two ultra winnable home games (we won’t get many )that we played alright in . End product : One goal, one point .
That said , IF we can convert our chances we will do well . Watford was definitely encouraging

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We didn't get the rub of the green today, yet were still the better team.

Lots of ifs and buts however, not even taking into account Andone's stupidity, we could have had two penalties, the lad who scored their first could, and imho, should have seen red instead of yellow for the elbow on Montoya's throat. These things went in Southampton's favour today, if they hadn't we'd probably be saying how good we were even with ten men.

Still look far better than last season, even the first half of it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Potter should obviously stage a production of Hello Dolly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Lots of ifs and buts however, not even taking into account Andone's stupidity, we could have had two penalties, the lad who scored their first could, and imho, should have seen red instead of yellow for the elbow on Montoya's throat. These things went in Southampton's favour today, if they hadn't we'd probably be saying how good we were even with ten men.

Full on smash in the throat with an elbow. Red card offence I would have thought.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
We seemed to be more positive after going a goal down than we were last season but no more disciplined or clinical with shots on goal.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Exactly. Three words:

WORK

IN

PROGRESS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here